• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Maybe we are all hallucinating?

*sees a white rabbit run across the hallway*

Did anyone see that?

Yes I did - it was looking at its pocket watch and muttering that its late and went done that rabbit hole.

Yep I'd say its pretty conclusive that were hallucinating. Unless our crazy AU just got crazier.
    sigpic

Comment

Hear what?

*Follows the white rabbit trough the corridor and ends up at the holding cell that Carmen occupies*

*sees Bray and Carmen*

*Blinks*

My eyes will never be the same

*The white rabbit continues down the corridor and I follow after*

Hey, where are you going! Rabbit, halt! That's an order!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I think we need to check the equpiment then start looking for other causes,

may be it was something in that blud cloud thing around that planet!
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          I think we need to check the equpiment then start looking for other causes,

may be it was something in that blud cloud thing around that planet!
          You think?

*rubs eye to get rid of white rabbit*

*Open eyes and looks around*

Finally! tought it never would leave

*Turns around and sees a tiger instead*

Uhm, why does this always happen to me?
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*on radio*

"Chief raving mad scientist- What was in that blud cloud thing, it is messing with the crews minds! Please send full anaylsis to my lab"

*runs off to infirmary*
            sigpic
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Continues to stare at tiger*

Now what?

*The tiger head towards the bridge*

And you want me to follow

*tiger turns and looks at General Melfan and continues down the corridor*

I'll take that for a yes.

Comment

Melfan- what are you doing *looking at life signs decector*

Lord Remus may also be behind this, some toxin in Lorne and Carmen that has spread to the rest of us, so he can get the ship!
                sigpic

Comment

*Tiger stops at the Bridge*

*General Melfan enters and sees LizzieAnne*

Lt You can leave, We are taking over now

-Sorry?
                  Do as we say and you wont get a reprimand
                  -Um, ma'am, who are we?
                  Me, the tiger and the white rabbit, can't you see?
                  -I'll got get John's Puddle Jumper
                  No need

*Stuns LizzieAnne and sits down on comandchair and turns the ship around and heads in another direction, not towards the Milky Way*

Comment

Help- get me a another scientist so I can figure this out! Someone needs to stop Melfan- Sangate!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      Help- get me a another scientist so I can figure this out! Someone needs to stop Melfan- Sangate!
                      SanGate isn't here at the moment, but leave a message after the beep and she will get back to you

*Makes sure no one can get in to the system by locking everyone out*

*Sits down again stares out the bridge window as Orion leaps into hyperspace towards the new destination*

*LizzieAnne starts to wake up and she gets stunned. Again.*

Soon, very soon

Comment

SanGate isn't here at the moment, but leave a message after the beep and she will get back to you

*Makes sure no one can get in to the system by locking everyone out*

*Sits down again stares out the bridge window as Orion leaps into hyperspace towards the new destination*

*LizzieAnne starts to wake up and she gets stunned. Again.*

Soon, very soon

*thinks to self* Oh what a headache feels like a hangover to end all hangovers. Must have been one helava party. *Opens eyes* Uh oh . So no party then. just keep getting stunned . Bummer. Damn that alien entity .
                        Must pretend to be stunned while I think of a cunning plan.

Where's Lorne when you need him.

Lorne says "OK alien possessed General Melfan. Step down from 'the chair' You're under arrest."
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          *thinks to self* Oh what a headache feels like a hangover to end all hangovers. Must have been one helava party. *Opens eyes* Uh oh . So no party then. just keep getting stunned . Bummer. Damn that alien entity .
                          Must pretend to be stunned while I think of a cunning plan.

Where's Lorne when you need him.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...414jpg-1-1.jpg

Lorne says "OK alien possessed General Melfan. Step down from 'the chair' You're under arrest."
                          *Looks at Lorne bored*

You can't win

Comment

*Looks at Lorne bored*

You can't win
                            Lorne says "We always win. We're the good guys. I have snark and cunning plans. I have a cute smile which disarms all females - alien and human.
                            Take that" *smiles that Lorney smile*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Lorne says "We always win. We're the good guys. I have snark and cunning plans. I have a cute smile which disarms all females - alien and human.
                              Take that" *smiles that Lorney smile*

Ah yes, the do-gooders of the galaxy. You bore me and that smile of yours is no good

*Stuns Lorne*

Comment

Ah yes, the do-gooders of the galaxy. You bore me and that smile of yours is no good

*Stuns Lorne*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...argate5195.jpg[/]
                                Oh Lorne - can't you do anything right.
                                Plan B it is then.
                                thinks * Oh that WAS plan B Damn.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X