The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*takes step backwards*
    melfan, what the hell are you? what happened there aboard that PJ or aboad that ship from Lord Remus? Did he do something to you!

Oh geez, carson! Could you take anymore time for that!
    *Sorre, it was a bloody long walk you know*
    "yeah, whatever. Get that scan over me"
    "See evan, I'm not a replicator!"
    *but melfan is!*
    "Scan melfan Carson"
    *Carson scans melfan*
    Carson:"we have a problem"
    "What?"
    Carson: "she has nanites in her bloodstream"

*see! I told you she was a replicator!*
    *lorne points gun at forehead melfan*

This is getting out of hand big time..

Editl and then John's PJ stuns Lorne
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

But you scanned me a few hours ago and you said I was all clear!

*looks worredly are Lorne and then sees him collapsing*

Thanks John's Puddle Jumper
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

This is getting out of hand big time..

Editl and then John's PJ stuns Lorne
        "You think!!"

*John's PJ orders some orderly people to take Lorne to the infirmay*

"please restrain the Major incase of further problems. I will confine Lorne to the infirmary for a few days to let him rest and check out some blood work and other scans"
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Sounds great John's PJ

And what will we do with melfan? you have nanites in your blood. How do we know you will not want to take the ship over?
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
            "You think!!"

*John's PJ orders some orderly people to take Lorne to the infirmay*

"please restrain the Major incase of further problems. I will confine Lorne to the infirmary for a few days to let him rest and check out some blood work and other scans"
            What about me! I have nanites in me! How? I haven't been in contact with any Replicators lately...
            Edit
            What SanGate said
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Put her in the brig till i can figure out a way to remove them, or unless a scientist can generate an EMP!
              sigpic
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Can't we beam them out, or is that way too risky?
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Bridge to everyone*
                  I think some alien entity has got on board the ship and is messing with us. Get the ancient scannery gizmo to sweep the whole place. Where is that kept? In the lab with our crazy scientist person?
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't like the brig...

*grumbles as she is taken away*

Comment

Is it possible it is messing with the equipment, and that melfan's fine, just not the equipment?
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

as they are so small to risky, get a sceintist to generate an EMP that will kill them!

Have to check to won't damage the Orion tho
                        sigpic

Comment

Is it possible it is messing with the equipment, and that melfan's fine, just not the equipment?
                          *Stop and turns around looking at SanGate*

Really? Let's hopes so Have I said that I don't Like the Brig?!

Comment

yes, you have mentioned your distaste of the bridge That's why I was thinking about this. Is it possible you think? Let our scientist look at the equipment. Hopefully that's the problem and not the people.
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

yes, you have mentioned your distaste of the bridge That's why I was thinking about this. Is it possible you think? Let our scientist look at the equipment. Hopefully that's the problem and not the people.
                              Maybe we are all hallucinating?

*sees a white rabbit run across the hallway*

Did anyone see that?

Comment

*looks at melfan suspiciously*
                                I did not see that white rabbit..

But do you hear that? What the hell is going on!?!

I will retreat in my quarters until this problem is solved, or until I come up with a solution, depends on when I get back
                                (have a great evening everyone! )
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X