No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheif medical officer finally online for more than 20 mins!
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      If all went well you received my PM

Bray on the bridge huh. You're sure he's got his attention all set on the flying,and not on Carmen or Sam and will therefore fly us into a planet or comet?

"Bray, are you there? Finished washing the PJ's and got all your attention on the flying?"

Well, LizzieAnne I trust

No bad guys around? How calm and relaxing the sound of hyperspace
      I've recieved your PM, gonna do it tomorrow after comming home from my parents.

And I think it's LizzieAnne who is on the bridge,I saw Bray take off towards the holding cells

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      Cheif medical officer finally online for more than 20 mins!
      We are glad that you are here! Lorne is being difficult and Clone!Beckett is much too kind for his own good
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Howdy John's PJ! Yes, we are in desperate need of a med! Lorne is overly excited about this trip, and wants to do way more than he is capable off. You really have to slow him down, Carson just doesn't have the guts to tell him that

Ah, of course. The holding cells.. sigh.. guys..

Evan! What are you doing! No, you are not the one who is going to repair the PJ's cloak! We've got a scientist to do that, not you!! Get back here!! Lorne! That's an order! Get back in here, put your scrubs on and lay in that bed! There you go.
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

I think Lorne needs to be confirned to the infirmary till I have completed a ful physical and mental evaulation, please place security outside the infimary to prevent the Major from leaving!

Otherwise i'm going to sedate him!
          sigpic
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

I think something happen to him when he was abducted by Lord Remus

He might be brainwashed!
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

He might be brainwashed!
              That must be it!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
              I think Lorne needs to be confirned to the infirmary till I have completed a ful physical and mental evaulation, please place security outside the infimary to prevent the Major from leaving!

Otherwise i'm going to sedate him!
              Please do a full physical and mental evaluation. That sounds very good indeed. I'm afraid he has a real problem

Should we give Carmen one too since she was abducted too? Or shall we let Bray find that out
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                That must be it!

Please do a full physical and mental evaluation. That sounds very good indeed. I'm afraid he has a real problem

Should we give Carmen one too since she was abducted too? Or shall we let Bray find that out
                Let Bray find out. If she gets evil and try to take over the ship we know if she's been tampered with.

*frowns*

That sounded wrong...

Our main cornernce is Lorne at the moment

Comment

Don't know if Bray will pay any attention to her mental state Hehe, well, she's maybe not very good at taking over a pretty big ship with the controls and all. DOn't think she's trained for that kind of work.

Any news on Lorne?
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

He might be brainwashed!
                    Oh Nooooo

He now thinks we're all replicators

sigpic

Comment

Yeah....I'd better give her a....physical *cough*

Well that should keep me busy for the next 5 hours or so.

(It has nothing to do with me going to work honest )

Comment

Oy, now that is a problem.. I have a gun pointed at me.. John's PJ or Carson Clone, get that darn replicator scan!!!

Edit; yeah, you do that 'physical' Bray, have fun (at work)
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Off course not Bray!

Lorne, put the gun down.

We are not Replikators.

Last time Becket checked a few hours ago.

Comment

He's not trusting us this time. And we gave him the pics with our names on it!!! Doesn't help, does it.

Lorne, put the gun down, that's an order!

*But you are replicators! I can't trust replicators!*
                            "But we're not! You can trust us!"
                            *Nonononononono!*

Oh geez..Carson!!!
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Lorne we are not Replicators!
                              STAND DOWN!
                              *But you are, I saw you kill the originals*
                              Crap! Okey I'll prove it for you. I'm gonna take out my knife real slow, okey
                              *Stand still!*
                              See, it's a small knife and see me use it on my arm
                              *draws blood from arm to prove point*
                              Would I be a Replicator if I'm bleeding
                              *But you are not!*

*Looks at arm and sees the cut begin to heal*
                              What the hell? Now this complicate things

Comment

*Lorne suddenly collaspses* John's PJ simles holding a tranq gun

"sorry needed to do that! Just got the results of his brain scan back, there isn;t anything but I read a shrink book and I think he feels over whelmed by having so many of you dacning with him! And he feels bad about being Lorne-napped and then having 3 of you in bed with him. So he's trying to make up for everything!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X