The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Yes - cloaking ship. Hope that does the trick.
    Our data bank doesn't come up with any known ship.
    Will try a sneaky scan as it passes.
    The blue cloud could be a diversionary tactic by some dastardly evil villain wanting control of our brilliantly updated superior Orion.
    I'm afraid you're right LizzieAnne, the people on the planet are probably the same as the ship owners. I've never seen anything like this blue cloud! And without our PJ being cloaked our PJ is still screwed as hell when that ship comes!

*swears in Dutch*
    *grabs one of the control panels and checks the distance between the planet and the jumper and the altitude of which it approaches the planet and the speed*

We've got 15 minutes until we come through their atmosphere!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

15 minutes is way to short of a time to do something!

And I tried everthing

*Looks outside the window and sees a smaller ship comming from the Planets surface*

We are screwed!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Nothing works? Can't you bypass the control system from the cloak to the engines to that we at least can get to the Orion, cloaked or not? Inside the Orion we can fix the problems of the ships.

Oh wait, we're being hailed.

*Here speaks Commander Frigut of the Planetship six. Who are you?*
        *presses intercom*
        "Erm, we're First General melfan, Second General SanGate and Major Lorne. We're checking out the blue cloud, and now we want to leave."
        *I can't let you do that*
        "Why not?"
        *You have interferred with our planet's orbit*
        "What?!?"
        *Yes, you bumped into one of the comets that keeps this planet in orbit, and now we're out of orbit. You will come down to the planet with us and get a sufficient punishment*

Melfan, do you think we can bypass those control and get the hell out of here?!
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Nothing works? Can't you bypass the control system from the cloak to the engines to that we at least can get to the Orion, cloaked or not? Inside the Orion we can fix the problems of the ships.

Oh wait, we're being hailed.

*Here speaks Commander Frigut of the Planetship six. Who are you?*
          *presses intercom*
          "Erm, we're First General melfan, Second General SanGate and Major Lorne. We're checking out the blue cloud, and now we want to leave."
          *I can't let you do that*
          "Why not?"
          *You have interferred with our planet's orbit*
          "What?!?"
          *Yes, you bumped into one of the comets that keeps this planet in orbit, and now we're out of orbit. You will come down to the planet with us and get a sufficient punishment*

Melfan, do you think we can bypass those control and get the hell out of here?!
          *Orion to PJ*

Can get to you in 20 mins. Can you manage to hold them off in that time?
          Perhaps you can bribe them with some C4 . We can blast the planet back into its correct orbit. *C4 does everything*
          sigpic

Comment

Uhm, This is General Melfan
            We have C4 and some drones, maybe we can nock it back into orbit again

*Silence*

Hello??

*Working in the meantime with bypassing wires so they can get the jumper flying again*

Anyone wanna answer?
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Orion to PJ*

Can get to you in 20 mins. Can you manage to hold them off in that time?
              Perhaps you can bribe them with some C4 . We can blast the planet back into its correct orbit. *C4 does everything*
              Yes, C4! Good thinking LizzieAnne

*presses comm button*
              "erm, mister Frigut, we have some explosives that might puss your planet back in orbit. Fancy some?"
              *What is that explosive you speak of?*
              "Well, it gives a really big bang and the effect of that blast pushes your planet back in orbit. We do need to makes some calculations to decipher the exact amount of C4 we have to use, and that takes some time."
              *How much time? You will crash into the planet in some time*
              "Yes, we are aware of that. So were wondering if you could unlock that thing that is pulling is towards the planet at this speed"
              *Do you swear you will help us?*
              "well, if we're the ones causing the problem, yes we are"
              *okay then."

BANG
              I think we're steady now.

"Okay sir, send over the coordinates of your planet now, and the ones you want it in and the size of your planet, then we'll do the calculations"

Okay then, work to do.

LizzieAnne, spead it up to full throtlle!
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Looks up from a Panel*

Is the Planet back in orbit?

Please say it is

*The Jumper give a noice and everything comes back online*

The Jumper is is fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Uhm, This is General Melfan
                  We have C4 and some drones, maybe we can nock it back into orbit again

*Silence*

Hello??

*Working in the meantime with bypassing wires so they can get the jumper flying again*

Anyone wanna answer?
                  Mid range scanners have now been able to detect the approaching ship in more detail.
                  It appears to have laser cannons and a full battalion of soldiers aboard.
                  We could engage in battle but not without damage to us.
                  Orion is still cloaked though. Still doesn't know we are here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh boy..

"Mr Frigut?"
                    *yes*
                    "Are you ready to be thrown back into your orbit?"
                    *yes we are*
                    "Okay, hold on then"
                    WOOSH

"What do your coordinates say?"
                    *We are grateful. We are back in our good orbit.*
                    "No problem. So, we're good? We can go?"
                    *Yes, of course. You are free to go.*
                    "Thanks"

Go melfan! Back to the Orion! We do not want to get in a battle with that ship!
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Mid range scanners have now been able to detect the approaching ship in more detail.
                      It appears to have laser cannons and a full battalion of soldiers aboard.
                      We could engage in battle but not without damage to us.
                      Orion is still cloaked though. Still doesn't know we are here.
                      The Orion is cloaked, the Jumper is not! And we just managed to not to destroy a Planet. We are heading back, don't want it to detect us.

Lorne, back to the Orion, we need no leave ASAP

Comment

On our way back to the Orion.

How many minutes until we get there? Might be a problem if the ship detects us and since we're still not cloaked, that could be a real problem.

Full speed Evan!!!
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

The Orion is cloaked, the Jumper is not! And we just managed to not to destroy a Planet. We are heading back, don't want it to detect us.

Lorne, back to the Orion, we need no leave ASAP
                          *Orion to PJ.*
                          Good job done!
                          Decloaked and almost in range.
                          Ready to jump into hyperspace on your mark.
                          Weapons are on line.
                          Medics standing by just in case.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great job LizzieAnne!
                            Lorne is flying us into the Jumper bay as we speak.

Cloak the thing and get into hyperspace NOW

Wow, another problem fixed Now all we have to do is fix the cloak in the Jumper, but I think we should get our science girl to do that for us, whoever that might be

Great job everyone! Besides from the almost destroying a planet part

I'm glad I was there to see the end, since I have to go and probably won't be on until tomorrow. I'm going to my quarters, need some rest after this heavy ride. I'll report back tomorrow.
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Great job LizzieAnne!
                              Lorne is flying us into the Jumper bay as we speak.

Cloak the thing and get into hyperspace NOW

Wow, another problem fixed Now all we have to do is fix the cloak in the Jumper, but I think we should get our science girl to do that for us, whoever that might be

Great job everyone! Besides from the almost destroying a planet part

I'm glad I was there to see the end, since I have to go and probably won't be on until tomorrow. I'm going to my quarters, need some rest after this heavy ride. I'll report back tomorrow.
                              It wasn't my fault, I wasn't flying the Jumper!

*Looks at Lorne*

And you mister, I'll think of a suitable punishment for you

See you later San

Comment

It wasn't my fault, I wasn't flying the Jumper!

*Looks at Lorne*

And you mister, I'll think of a suitable punishment for you

See you later San
                                yeah Lorne! What do you have to say for yourself huh

I can leave it to you right melfan to think of something suitable

Poor thing, just out of the infirmary, huge adventure, and he gets punished afterwards

*bye bye*
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X