This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ON:
    Kaz wasn't sure what to think. It was Nick yeah, but there was something in his eyes. Something, well, she wasn't sure what she saw.

'Nick.' She whispered, then suddenly was crying, the pain, the emotions of the past few hours too much to handle.

Strong arms pulled ehr in, holding her tight.

'sssh, it's ok, I've got you. You're safe, I'll get you through this.'

Kaz just carried on carrying, letting him hold ehr.

The door opened and Jim walked in with his Tok'ra guides, but Kaz wasn't aware of this.
    OFF:
    Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
    http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

on:

Holding the Major felt normal and almost like he was meant to. It didn't make any sense to Nick but he did it regardless as she needed him. "Its going to be fine, and so are you." Nick said.

off:

Comment

She felt safe. She felt as if someone finally cared for her, protecting her. She stayed still, regianing her thoughts, trying to push past the nightmare of the symbiot, but somehow failing, it was there, along with it's memories and evilness. At least it was gone, but the memories had remained.

She glanced arounded, suddenly aware of the others.
        'Can I just have some time here?' She said to Jim, giving him a reassuring smile, 'I just need to get over the memories.' She told him, fighting yet more tears, she didn't want him seeing her like this.

Comment

on:

"Should I go as well Kaz?" Nick asked as he was beginning to pull away from her hold.

off:

Comment

'No, Nick please.' Kaz said, not wanting to be alone. She looked at him properly for what seemed like the first time. She also noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. His torso was nicely muscled, not overly done, but enough. She also remembered how horrible she had been to him.

'Nick, I'm sorry how I acted toward you initially. I'm rather glad that you're here, I could'nt do this alone. the memories, teh thoguhts it left in my head.' She shuddered, closing her eyes, laying her head once more against him.

Comment

Nick smiled his flirtaous smile and held Kaz again and rubbed her back as he hugged her, 'don't worry I'm here.' He said sitting on the bed beside her.

Comment

ON

Charles flew around the world. It was really fun.

(I didn't realize this was unlocked or I would have brought it back sooner.)

OFF
                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

You ruined it DAMN you!

NAH kidding!

Comment

Sorry, Proxy. If you want to play in this thread, could you please change the name. Since you gave up Nicholas Blue and I took him over, I don't want any confusion over WHO is General Blue. Because now, he's Nikolai Blue and a different person than you created.
                    I can see this thread leading to confusion which we don't need.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

Ask a mod to do it.... I brought it back.
                      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Blue, the KazBlue thingy had nothing to do with RPG. It was a little separate roleplaying thing for me, Kaz, and Ascended Times.2. Plus Nicholas was a lieutenant or something on a team not a General. *Thumbs up*

Comment

*heart monitor beeps several times then flat lines* I declare this thread dead at 4:14AM EST, with all the authority given to me by the voices in my mind. *wanders off babbling incoherently*

Comment

BAH, its not dead. *wanders after gatelover12 also babbling*

Comment

This is a very random thing..... Hmm ive seen random, but this...

*retreat to Omega*

Name: Issac Matthews
                              Team: SG-3(Marines)
                              click for biography

Comment

I'll give you random!

dasfhdghdgfjadgjsrfgja
                                dfghj
                                ardfgj
                                fdgj
                                srfgj
                                srfg
                                jadfjharfdgjrfjfrskyjtfykjt

Now thats over with. *Walks off babbling about Stargate*

Comment

Working...
                                X