Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((OOC: Hey guys im really really sorry abou the delay. I've had a hell of a weekend. I only have access weekdays at school thats the only time i'll be able to post. I'll just recap on whats happened to me.

When we came through the gate I went straight into scouting the imidiate area. I got zatted, captured, tortured (Baal style ) and saved and am now regaining conciouseness. Sorry again guys))

..........Alexis Winters opened one eye............
    "where the f.........."
    He tried to sit up but cringed as he felt incredible pain throughout his body. He could vaguely see Lt Nash standing over him. Someone was shouting for medics.

"Ryan......," his voice was grating and sore, ".....what the frag happened?"

The luitenant looked down at him with a dazed look before collapsing next to him.
    Last edited by child_of_the_gods; 11 September 2005, 07:20 AM.
    child_of_the_gods:
    Character Name: Alexis Winters
    Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Due to some fancy flying from the Major, the Hat'tak vessels dropped out of hyper space after giving up all hope of catching half of SG7. The Al'kesh then went into the alpha sites orbit.

Alpha Site Technition: Sir, sensors are detecting an Al'kesh vessel over the planet. There's a radio transmission sir.

Random USAF Major: Okay lets here it. Though put the x302s on standby. After what happened to Nash we've gotta be careful.

Radio transmission: This is Dr. Joseph Hanson of SG7. We have evaded the goa'uld pursuers and request to land sir.

Major Random: Permission granted doctor, who else is up there with you?

Hanson: Major Anderson sir. Sir, we've lost Nash and Winters.

Major Random: 2nd Lieutenent Nash came through the gate about 10 minutes ago Doctor. Anyway SG7, come on home.

Comment

Ok thought id do this in a seperate post. What do we do now. Nash and Winters will be in the infirmary thread. But do me and Anderson go to the briefing room or go to visit you guys in the infirmary?

Thoughts?

Comment

Yeah i just posted in the Infirmary thread. If you guys want hear about what happened to me just check there. My character is reminissing.
          child_of_the_gods:

Comment

So you know, Captain, you'd have seen Anderson, not me. I was at the Alpha Site long before you guys were.

Comment

OOC. COTD you posted: Using his years of training experience he slowly scaled the tree, holding his breath. Drawing his combat knife as he neared the shape, he lunged vertically the last metre thrusting the knife into the back of the victims neck slashing vertebrae and, by the looks of it, a entwined sybiote. He caught the limp body before it fell and hung it over a branch mixed bloods drippind down the tree.

To me that doesnt make much sense. Why would he climb a tree, and stab the guy when he could have just aimed up a gun and pulled the trigger. Much easier and the goa'uld didnt see winters, so his shield wouldnt have been up.

Heh, i know this is an rpg so you have to leave a few plot holes, bend reality a little but that pasage is just...a little weird to me lol. Something so unavoidable imo. bleh...

Edit: Also you said he had a broken back, also that wouldnt have been attended to until you got back to base almost a day later. now I thought broken backs usually kill people...especially if its followed by torture. :s

Comment

(Please, please, please, I cannot stress it enough, if you are going through the gate, post in the Gateroom! Also, it would have been nice if you went a little slower in the Alkesh (or was it a hat'ak) To give the base personell time to prepare to launch f-302's. COTG and Simon please post in the gateroom. Bleh, you guys were to fast for me, I would have added some stuff...but oh well, scratch that off the Beta Site list)
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Er, sorry, I was the one who went through the gate. I'll remember that for next time, though.
                  So, what did you think of the mission overall?

Comment

((use parentheses for ooc) Good, great job on the plot and everything, without any GMing done! Your next mission will be even more interesting )
                    sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

((Well done SG7, peoples where are SG3 and SG4, they should be in here posting away their missions on other potential beta sites.))

Comment

(I think you should just retitle the thread 'SG-7 Mission - Beta Site Hunting' and have the other SG teams search for a beta site in their own threads. It works out better that way, unless we're all on the same planet, you know?)

Comment

((OOC: Sorry guys if my post was a bit confusing.

Winters knifed the Ashrak to remain silent. Its what he does, he's ex-scout. Winters was aware that the observer probaly wasn't the only concealed opposition in the area and didn't want give away his position.

The broken back from the fall was healed by the sarcophogus. Thats what i meant by:
                          "He next remembered waking in bright light, and opening doors to see many glowing eyes looking down at him with in thier eyes."
                          Sorry it was confusing.
                          By back and arms were healed by the sarcophogus but he was still suffering the effects of the torture when he got back.

And cheers Ryan for getting me healed as well in the Infirmary thread.))
                          child_of_the_gods:

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                            (Please, please, please, I cannot stress it enough, if you are going through the gate, post in the Gateroom! Also, it would have been nice if you went a little slower in the Alkesh (or was it a hat'ak) To give the base personell time to prepare to launch f-302's. COTG and Simon please post in the gateroom. Bleh, you guys were to fast for me, I would have added some stuff...but oh well, scratch that off the Beta Site list)
                            The f302s where just on standby. Not actually being launched

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                              ((Well done SG7, peoples where are SG3 and SG4, they should be in here posting away their missions on other potential beta sites.))
                              (( SG-3 would probably be THRILLED to go somewhere. As soon as our commander shows up.))
                              ((Yes, I am getting a little cranky. ))
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

(ok, grr, I'll give Owen a nudge)
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X