Mail Call
    Smallville (2001)
    Terry Pratchett's 'Hogfather'
    The Inspector Lynley Mysteries (2001)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      Round 16
      Question for those of you voting for Smallville, may I ask why? I'm watching them on DVD and I'm up to Season 4 (I think), do the later seasons get bad? I think the series so far is OK, not great but there are other things I'd vote off before that. Just wondering.
      ROX, I watched many seasons, but I just got bored with it. I really was watching it after a while just for the Lex moments, and even he got boring. I vote for it sometimes and then find the next thing to vote for after I watch some of it and find it's even more boring.

Round 17
      Amazing Race
      Band of Brothers
      Dog Whisperer
      Future Weapons
      The Inspector Lynley Mysteries
      Mail Call
      Malcolm in the Middle
      MythBusters
      Reba
      sigpic

Comment

Air Crash Investigates
        Amazing Race
        Band of Brothers
        Dexter
        Dog Whisperer
        Future Weapons
        Standoff -
        Wonderfalls

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Round 17

Air Crash Investigates
          Amazing Race (2001)
          Arrested Development (2003)
          Brainiac: Science Abuse (2003)
          Band of Brothers (2001)
          Dog Whisperer
          Future Weapons (2006)
          Mail Call
          Smallville (2001)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
            ROX, I watched many seasons, but I just got bored with it. I really was watching it after a while just for the Lex moments, and even he got boring. I vote for it sometimes and then find the next thing to vote for after I watch some of it and find it's even more boring.
            Hmmm there maybe something to the boring bit, I couldn't ever watch in when it was airing on TV but I have recently been watching some TV series that I haven't seen before on DVD. They seem better when you can watch 4 eps at a time with no commercials.

Round 17

Amazing Race (2001)
            CSI: NY (2004)
            Dog Whisperer (2004)
            House (2004)
            MythBusters (2003)
            Scrubs (2001)
            Standoff (2006)
            Undeclared (2001)
            Wonderfalls (2004)
            -

Comment

Round 17

Blood Ties
              CSI: NY
              Drive
              Gilmore Girls
              Men in Trees <-----raise your hand if you actually watch this. I don't but the premise is uninteresting, but everyone here seems to love it as I'm the only one voting for it.
              Reba
              Special Unit 2
              Undeclared

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              Round 16

Amazing Race (2001)
              CSI: NY (2004)
              Dog Whisperer (2004)
              House (2004)
              Lizzy Maguire (2001)
              MythBusters (2003)
              Scrubs (2001)
              Standoff (2006)
              Undeclared (2001)

Question for those of you voting for Smallville, may I ask why? I'm watching them on DVD and I'm up to Season 4 (I think), do the later seasons get bad? I think the series so far is OK, not great but there are other things I'd vote off before that. Just wondering.
              Well I like Smallville. I watched it some when it first aired. Kind of stopped watching it/watched it here and there, but this last season was good and has got me interested again...plus I've caught up on the seasons I missed with repeats. Yes, you've got your teeny bopper problems yadda yadda, krypto freak of the week, and the bleh with Lana but I still find it entertaining.....though the more recent seasons have done with less of those...well except for Lana....

And stop voting for MythBusters!
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                And stop voting for MythBusters!

I will second that!!!

teehee!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!
                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Am doing the talling in a few minutes........

Comment

Round 17

Band of Brothers (2001)
                    Carnivale (2003)
                    Enterprise (2001)
                    House (2004)
                    Law and Order: Criminal intent (2001)
                    Lost (2004)
                    Miracles (2003)
                    Missing (2003)
                    Supernatural (2005)
                    Taken (2002)

Hope you get this in time Tealc, if not it probably won't make much of a difference. Was busy with the Cards- Cubs game. Finally the Cards play decently!!!!
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                      Apparently it means you have bad taste in television.
                      It means you've all been hypnotised into watching crappy tv. I'd say something about your choices but can't really argue with them much. Loved the 1st 2 seasons of Alias, then it went downhill fast, really fast.

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      Round 17

Men in Trees <-----raise your hand if you actually watch this. I don't but the premise is uninteresting, but everyone here seems to love it as I'm the only one voting for it.
                      Me!!!
                      I started watching the last few eps of the season. ABC started showing the eps over again a couple weeks ago, so I'm catching up on how it started. I've got the one from tonight recorded so I can watch it now the ball game is over. I think they are on the 4th ep. I haven't read a premise, but I'd say it's a little like Northern Exposure but not as quirky. It's interesting in an odd sort of way.

Rox: I tried watching Smallville when it started but it was to much supernatural stuff for me (check my votes ) and it was kind of boring and too much for the high school crowd. I suppose for those in there teens and 20's that might be more interesting.

Ainty: Sorry about Lizzy Maguire never watched but didn't vote for it either. BUT you have absolutely no sympathy for anything to do with Boston Legal. :: calls out the cabana boys to do more dancing on BL grave ::

Hi Tealc - haven't been on much in the last couple days.
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                        Round 17

Band of Brothers (2001)
                        Carnivale (2003)
                        Enterprise (2001)
                        House (2004)
                        Lost (2004)
                        Miracles (2003)
                        Missing (2003)
                        Supernatural (2005)
                        Taken (2002)

Hope you get this in time Tealc, if not it probably won't make much of a difference. Was busy with the Cards- Cubs game. Finally the Cards play decently!!!!
                        Yeah finally! It would have been sad to have them lose on my birthday.
                        46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                        sigpic
                        Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                          I will second that!!!

teehee!!
                          I'll add a third!
                          46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                          sigpic
                          Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

People are voting against Mythbusters? What's wrong with you people? Do you hate learning THAT much?
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
                              Yeah finally! It would have been sad to have them lose on my birthday.
                              Well you certainly got a good game for that. Hope you had a happy day.

sigpic

Comment

Round 17

Band of Brothers (2001)
                                Carnivale (2003)
                                Enterprise (2001)
                                House (2004)
                                Lost (2004)
                                Miracles (2003)
                                Missing (2003)
                                Supernatural (2005)
                                Taken (2002)

Am doing it now thundy...... So no worries thundy.

It means you've all been hypnotised into watching crappy tv. I'd say something about your choices but can't really argue with them much. Loved the 1st 2 seasons of Alias, then it went downhill fast, really fast.

Me!!!
                                I started watching the last few eps of the season. ABC started showing the eps over again a couple weeks ago, so I'm catching up on how it started. I've got the one from tonight recorded so I can watch it now the ball game is over. I think they are on the 4th ep. I haven't read a premise, but I'd say it's a little like Northern Exposure but not as quirky. It's interesting in an odd sort of way.

Rox: I tried watching Smallville when it started but it was to much supernatural stuff for me (check my votes ) and it was kind of boring and too much for the high school crowd. I suppose for those in there teens and 20's that might be more interesting.

Ainty: Sorry about Lizzy Maguire never watched but didn't vote for it either. BUT you have absolutely no sympathy for anything to do with Boston Legal. :: calls out the cabana boys to do more dancing on BL grave ::

Hi Tealc - haven't been on much in the last couple days.
                                hi thundy how are you tonight........

Comment

Working...
                                X