Clear All

Round 54

Aragorn
    sigpic

Comment

Round 54

Obi-Wan Kenobi
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

The Doctor!<----------------how many regenerations does he have left before he's gone forever?
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Round 54
          The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
            The Doctor!<----------------how many regenerations does he have left before he's gone forever?
            3.. oh you mean in here. No idea. I still think he's the most heroic on here, all he's seen, all he's done, all of it for the good of the universe. He never gives up, though he should have on so many occasions, and he never forgets the indeviduals even when saving an entire planet.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
              3.. oh you mean in here. No idea. I still think he's the most heroic on here, all he's seen, all he's done, all of it for the good of the universe. He never gives up, though he should have on so many occasions, and he never forgets the indeviduals even when saving an entire planet.
              I didn't mean in here, I was wondering how long before Doctor Who has to end, so 3 more actors to play him, so let's say in around 15-20 they will air a big finale (let me guess, an armies of; Daleks, Cybermen and the peter kay aliens who eat people will attack Earth. But don't worry, the doctor will use his trusty screwdriver to defeat them! Or better yet his companion (Inara) will run down corridors of somesort trying to get away from an OTT alien/monster)
              *backs away from The Signal slowly*
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                I didn't mean in here, I was wondering how long before Doctor Who has to end, so 3 more actors to play him, so let's say in around 15-20 they will air a big finale (let me guess, an armies of; Daleks, Cybermen and the peter kay aliens who eat people will attack Earth. But don't worry, the doctor will use his trusty screwdriver to defeat them! Or better yet his companion (Inara) will run down corridors of somesort trying to get away from an OTT alien/monster)
                *backs away from The Signal slowly*
                *shakes fist at J_M_B*
                sigpic

Comment

Aragorn to go

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

The Doctor to go.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                    Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                    Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

doctor to go
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

ROUND 54

Obi Wan-Kenobi
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Round 54

Aragorn

I'm just stickin' to what's on ma list.

Nope. I didn't notice Obi-Wan there *grumbles*
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Round 54

Luke Skywalker
                            -

Comment

Round 54

Aragorn
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                                Round 53

Aragorn <--I, personally, think Sam was the biggest hero of TLOTR (of course, I should have thought of that during the nomination phase.)
                                The Doctor
                                Those are my thoughts exactly about Samwise! Have always thought that. Good to know there are others who agree.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X