1. Aragorn
          2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
          sigpic

Comment

Round 53

Luke Skywalker
            Obi-Wan Kenobi
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
              I can't believe you're voting for my man. Especially after all the nice things I've said about you. (Well, you thought they were nice ). I'm taking away your Hangman Goddess title!

As for Han Solo, he gets extra style and charisma points (just because)
              Sry -- oops -- forgot -- its just a carry over from ... well you know -- was going to say i could be persuaded but oops!! too late

And you can't take it away -- you didn't give it to me -- i earned it or she gave it to me or .... its mine and you can't have it!!

and for HS -- agreed!!

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
              Aragorn<------------ Am I the only person in the world who hates the LOTR films?
              must be!!!

Originally posted by Lucreleia View Post
              I'm in desperate need of comfort jello!!!
              I was too sad to vote, but L-JADE cheered me up with the Star Wars Cantina comment, although she has the worst taste when voting...
              on its way -- thanks for the shoulder

and yes she does but we will keep her (and her pesky fork) anyways!!!!

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
              Han is older and has more insurance? (if you didn't see the move the quote came from you probably won't get it as a joke).
              teehee!

iou on the green!

Round Fifty Two!

Indian Jones
              The Doctor (Farscape)

teehee! HGG!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Round 53

Aragorn
                Indiana Jones
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Round 53:

Indiana Jones
                  Aragorn
                  I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

The Doctor
                    Indiana Jones

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Round 53
                      Indiana Jones
                      The Doctor

Comment

Round 52

Aragorn
                        Obi Wan-Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                          Nope, not a fan of them either, but Aragorn was the only thing I really liked about the movies (well, Boromir too, but he's only around for Fellowship), a well thought out and developed character in an otherwise pointless 9 hours.
                          I wonder, do the films make you fall asleep? I saw the first one, and apart from the fireworks thing at the start, it was crap. Never felt so bored in my life, "lets walk around with a ring for 3 hours!", exciting Watched the second one, being told it was "better", but the feelings of bordem returned after a few minutes into the film. As for the third one well, I had given up by now, but I went around my friend's house and he was watching it, but he made it interesting by hitting rewind when gollam (or whatever his name is, the one who looks like dobby), fell into the volcano (so he came back up), and hitting it again when they all bowed to frodo (so they all came back up ). Other than that it was the most boring time of my life!

The Doctor<-------- please, don't get me started!
                          Aragorn
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Round 52

Indiana Jones
                            The Doctor

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Round 53:

Indiana Jones
                              The Doctor

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                              Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                              Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                                Aragorn<------------ Am I the only person in the world who hates the LOTR films?
                                The Doctor
                                Me! Me! I don't remember Aragorn at all so that's why I didn't vote for him earlier. I had plenty of characters I really disliked left.

I have 2 friends who think it's the best thing in the world so when the 1st movie came to cable I sat down and prepared to be wowed and then the voice over at the beginning of the movie started. By the time it ended, I said "Oh brother" and was ready to turn off the tv. The whole premise just makes me want to laugh. I decided to give it a chance anyway, but after 20 minutes that was enough. I couldn't sit thru anymore.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X