No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - Simon: "This must be what going mad feels like." (50)
    2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
    3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
    4th Place - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)
    5th Place - Simon: (to Jayne) "Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (50)
    6th Place - Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (50)
    7th Pace - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (50)
    8th Place - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (50)
    9th Place - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (50)
    10th Place - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (50)
    11th Place - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (50)
    12th Place - Simon: "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" (50)
    13th Place - Simon: "Yes... Yes... I am looking to buy some mud." (50)
    14th Place - Simon: "Come on out, River, the nice man wants to kidnap you..." (50)
    15th Place - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (50)

- Simon: "This is a morality tale about the evils of sake." (27)
    - (To Jayne) "what about cortical electrodes?" (9)
    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (9)
    - Simon: "I thought the hospital was home. I was really making a difference there... and embarrassingly large stacks of money." (8)
    - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (5)
    sigpic

Comment

2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
      3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
      4th Place - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)
      6th Place - Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (50)
      7th Pace - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (50)
      8th Place - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (50)
      9th Place - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (50)
      10th Place - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (50)
      11th Place - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (50)
      14th Place - Simon: "Come on out, River, the nice man wants to kidnap you..." (50)
      15th Place - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (50)

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (9)
      - Simon: "I thought the hospital was home. I was really making a difference there... and embarrassingly large stacks of money." (9)
      - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (5)
      sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." 10)
        - Simon: "I thought the hospital was home. I was really making a difference there... and embarrassingly large stacks of money." (9)
        sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." 11)
          sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "This is a morality tale about the evils of sake." (28)
            - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." 11)
            sigpic

Comment

- (To Jayne) "what about cortical electrodes?" (10)
              sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." 12)
                sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." 13)
                  sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "This is a morality tale about the evils of sake." (29)
                    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." 13)
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (13)
                      - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (7)
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (14)
                        - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (7)
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (15)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (15)
                            - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (8)
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

- Simon: "This is a morality tale about the evils of sake." (30)
                              - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (8)
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Simon: "This is a morality tale about the evils of sake." (30)
                                - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (9)
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X