No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - Simon: "This must be what going mad feels like." (50)
    2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
    3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
    4th Place - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)
    5th Place - Simon: (to Jayne) "Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (50)

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (36)

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (33)
    - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (29)
    - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (18)
    - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (16)
    - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (14)
    - Simon: "Yes... Yes... I am looking to buy some mud." (13)
    - Simon: "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" (4)
    - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (4)
    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (1)
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

2nd Place - Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
      3rd Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
      4th Place - Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (34)
      - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (29)
      - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (14)
      - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (4)
      - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (1)
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (34)
        - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (15)
        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (30)
          - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (15)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (30)
            - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (16)
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (37)
              - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (16)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (31)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (32)

Comment

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (38)
                    - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (32)
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end...

Comment

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (38)
                      - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (33)

Comment

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (39)
                        - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (33)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (34)

Comment

- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (35)

Comment

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (40)
                              - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (35)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (40)
                                - Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (36)

Comment

Working...
                                X