No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - Simon:"This must be what going mad feels like." (50)

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(25)
    - Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (23)
    - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (12)
    - Simon: "Yes.. Yes.. I am looking to buy some mud" (12)
    - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (11)
    - Simon: (to Jayne)"Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (11)
    - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attatched a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (5)
    - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(26)
      - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (12)
      - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attatched a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (5)
      - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (0)
      sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(26)
        - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attatched a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (6)
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attatched a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (7)

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(27)
            - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attatched a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (7)
            sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(27)
              - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (8)

Comment

- Simon: (to Jayne)"Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (12)
                - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (8)
                sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (9)

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(28)
                    - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (9)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(28)
                      - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (10)

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(29)
                        - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (10)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(30)

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(30)
                            - Simon: "Yes.. Yes.. I am looking to buy some mud" (13)

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(31)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist."(32)

Comment

Working...
                                X