No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(46)
    - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (44)
    - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (6)
    - "Isn't that...special."(4)
    - River, you don't fix the Bible. (2)
    - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)
    - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (0)
    sigpic

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(46)
      - Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (45)
      - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (6)
      - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (0)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (45)
        - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (7)
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (8)
          sigpic

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (46)
            - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (8)
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (46)
              - (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (9)
              sigpic

Comment

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (1)

Comment

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (1)
                  - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (1)

Comment

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (2)
                    - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (1)

Comment

- "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (2)
                      - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (2)

YARR

Comment

- (after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (10)
                        sigpic

Comment

-"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(47)
                          -(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (10)
                          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

-"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(47)
                            -(after being shot) Afraid I might be needing a preacher. (11)
                            sigpic

Comment

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (3)

Comment

- River, you don't fix the Bible. (3)
                                - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (3)

Comment

Working...
                                X