No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." (50)
    2nd Place - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (50)
    3rd Place - (After being shot.) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (50)
    4th Place - "River, you don't fix the Bible." (50)
    5th Place - "Isn't that... special." (50)
    6th Place - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (50)
    7th Place - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (50)

- Book: "Wasn't born a Shepherd, Mal." Mal: "You'll have to tell me about that sometime." Book: "No. I don't." (42)
    - "The government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned." (35)
    - "I think I can look over a flock of one." (20)
    - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (14)
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

1st Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." (50)
      2nd Place - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (50)
      6th Place - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (50)

- Book: "Wasn't born a Shepherd, Mal." Mal: "You'll have to tell me about that sometime." Book: "No. I don't." (42)
      - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (15)
      sigpic

Comment

- Book: "Wasn't born a Shepherd, Mal." Mal: "You'll have to tell me about that sometime." Book: "No. I don't." (43)
        - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (15)

Comment

- Book: "Wasn't born a Shepherd, Mal." Mal: "You'll have to tell me about that sometime." Book: "No. I don't." (43)
          - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (16)
          sigpic

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (21)
            - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (16)

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (21)
              - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (17)
              sigpic

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (22)
                - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (17)

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (22)
                  - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (18)
                  sigpic

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (23)
                    - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (18)

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (23)
                      - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (19)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (24)
                        - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (19)

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (24)
                          - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (20)
                          sigpic

Comment

- "I think I can look over a flock of one." (25)

Comment

- "The government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned." (36)
                              sigpic

Comment

- "The government is a body of people, usually notably ungoverned." (36)
                                - "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God." (21)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X