No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard Book Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(48)
    - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (48)
    -(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (28)
    - "Isn't that...special."(6)
    - River, you don't fix the Bible. (6)
    - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (6)
    - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (5)

Again playing alone...
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(48)
      - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (48)
      -(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (28)
      - "I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless, fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong." (6)
      - "Oh, I got heathens aplenty right here." (6)

Comment

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (29)
        sigpic

Comment

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (30)
          sigpic

Comment

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (31)
            sigpic

Comment

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (32)

Again alone...
              sigpic

Comment

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (33)

Always alone...
                sigpic

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(48)
                  -(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (34)
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(49)
                    -(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (34)
                    sigpic

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(49)
                      -(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (35)

Comment

- "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(49)
                        - "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (49)
                        -(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (35)
                        sigpic

Comment

- "Brought you some supper, but if you'd prefer a lecture, I've a few very catchy ones prepped. Sin and hellfire... one has lepers." (49)
                          -(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (36)

Comment

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (37)

Comment

1st Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(50)

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (37)
                              sigpic

Comment

1st Place - "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."(50)

-(after being shot) "Afraid I might be needing a preacher." (38)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X