No announcement yet.

Favorite Inara Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (50)
    2nd Place - "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    3rd Place - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (50)
    4th Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    5th Place - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (50)
    6th Place - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (50)
    7th Place - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (50)
    8th Place - "Mal, you don't have to die alone." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    9th Place - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (50)
    10th Place - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    11th Place - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Yes, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    12th Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
    13th Place - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (50)

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (44)
    - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (23)
    - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (9)
    - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (6)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (6)
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

1st Place - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (50)
      2nd Place - "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
      4th Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      5th Place - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (50)
      6th Place - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (50)
      7th Place - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (50)
      9th Place - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (50)
      10th Place - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      11th Place - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Yes, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
      12th Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
      13th Place - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (50)

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (45)+
      - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (23)
      - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (9)
      - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (6)
      - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (6)
      sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (45)
        - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (24)

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (46)+
          - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (24)
          sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (46)
            - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (25)

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (46)
              - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (25)

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (47)+
                sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (47)
                  - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (26)

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (48)+
                    - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (26)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (48)
                      - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (27)

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (49)+
                        - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (27)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (49)+
                          sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (49)
                            - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (28)

Comment

- Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (49)
                              - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I...that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (28)

Comment

14th Place - Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (50)+

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X