No announcement yet.

Favorite Inara Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (50)
    02nd Place - "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    03rd Place - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (50)
    04th Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    05th Place - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (50)
    06th Place - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (50)
    07th Place - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (50)
    08th Place - "Mal, you don't have to die alone." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    09th Place - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (50)
    10th Place - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    11th Place - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Aye, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
    12th Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
    13th Place - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (50)
    14th Place - Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (50)
    15th Place - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I... that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
    16th Place - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (50)
    17th Place - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (50)
    18th Place - Jayne: "I don't like the idea of someone hearing what I'm thinking." Inara: "No one likes the idea of hearing what you're thinking. " ('Objects in Space'). (50)
    19th Place - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (50)
    20th Place - "So, would you like to lecture me on the wickedness of my ways?" ('Serenity') (50)
    21st Place - "You're lost in the woods. We all are. Even the captain. The only difference is he likes it that way." ('Serenity') (50)
    22nd Place - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    23rd Place- "I've been on the ship eight months now. I'm not certain I'll ever actually know the captain." ('Train Job')(50)
    24th Place - "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?" ('Train Job') (50)
    25th Place - "So, do aliens live among us?" ('The Message') (50)
    26th Place - Kaylee: "So how many fell madly in love with you and wanted to take you away from all this?" Inara: "Just the one. I think I’m slipping." ('Serenity') (50)
    27th Place - Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (50)
    28th place- Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(50)
    29th Place- Inara: "Who's winning?" Simon: "I can't tell. They don't seem to be playing by any civilized rules that I know." Inara: "Well, we're pretty far from civilization." (49)

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (20)
    -Mal: "Hey. How was your thing?" Inara: "As advertised, lots of needles and cold exam tables. I heard you had some excitement." (1)
    - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (11)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

1st Place - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (50)
      02nd Place - "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
      04th Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      05th Place - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (50)
      06th Place - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (50)
      07th Place - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (50)
      09th Place - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (50)
      10th Place - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      11th Place - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Aye, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (50)
      12th Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
      13th Place - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (50)
      14th Place - Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (50)
      15th Place - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I... that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (50)
      16th Place - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (50)
      17th Place - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (50)
      18th Place - Jayne: "I don't like the idea of someone hearing what I'm thinking." Inara: "No one likes the idea of hearing what you're thinking. " ('Objects in Space'). (50)
      19th Place - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (50)
      20th Place - "So, would you like to lecture me on the wickedness of my ways?" ('Serenity') (50)
      21st Place - "You're lost in the woods. We all are. Even the captain. The only difference is he likes it that way." ('Serenity') (50)
      22nd Place - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      23rd Place- "I've been on the ship eight months now. I'm not certain I'll ever actually know the captain." ('Train Job')(50)
      24th Place - "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?" ('Train Job') (50)
      26th Place - Kaylee: "So how many fell madly in love with you and wanted to take you away from all this?" Inara: "Just the one. I think I’m slipping." ('Serenity') (50)
      27th Place - Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (50)
      28th place- Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(50)
      29th Place- Inara: "Who's winning?" Simon: "I can't tell. They don't seem to be playing by any civilized rules that I know." Inara: "Well, we're pretty far from civilization." (49)

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (20)
      -Mal: "Hey. How was your thing?" Inara: "As advertised, lots of needles and cold exam tables. I heard you had some excitement." (1)
      - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (12)
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

- Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (13)
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (14)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (21)
            - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (14)

sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (22)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (22)
                - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (15)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (23)
                  - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (15)

sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (24)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (24)
                      - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (16)

Comment

- Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (16)
                        - Mal: "So how was business?" Inara: "None of yours." (1)
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

- Mal: "So how was business?" Inara: "None of yours." (2)
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

- Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (17)
                            - Mal: "So how was business?" Inara: "None of yours." (2)

Comment

- Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (17)
                              - Mal: "So how was business?" Inara: "None of yours." (3)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "So how was business?" Inara: "None of yours." (4)

Comment

Working...
                                X