Favorite River Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01st: "I threw up on your bed." (50)
    02nd: "I can kill you with my brain." (50)
    03rd: "It'll still be there... waiting." [referring to Book's hair] (50)
    04th: "My food is problematic." (50)
    05th: "I swallowed a bug." (50)
    06th: "The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems." (50)
    07th: (After slashing Jayne's chest with a knife.) "He looks better in red." (50)
    08th: "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (50)
    09th: "Nothing in the 'Verse can stop me." (50)
    10th: "Sure, I got a secret. More than one. Don't seem likely I'd tell 'em to you now, do it? Anyone off Dyton Colony knows better than to talk to strangers. You're talking loud enough for the both of us though, ain'tcha? I've known a dozen like you. Skipped off home early, running graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lock down, butless than you claim. And you're what? Petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad, little king of a sad, little hill. ...Not really. Call me if anyone interesting shows up." - Shindig (50)
    11th: "Jayne is a lass's name." (50)
    12th: "Mal. Bad. In the Latin." (50)
    13th: "They say the snow on the roof is too heavy. They say the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger." (50)
    14th: "You are such a boob." (50)
    15th: "You're wrong, Early. You're wrong about River. River's not on the ship. They didn't want her here, but she couldn't make herself leave. So she melted... Melted away. They didn't know she could do that, but she did." (50)
    16th: "Mid-bulk Transport. Standard Radion Accelerator core. Class code 03-K64 -- Firefly." (50)
    17th: "Two By Two... Hands Of Blue." (50)
    18th: "Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one." (50)
    19th: "Put a bullet to me. Bullet in the brainpan, squish." (50)
    20th: "So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there." (50)
    21st: (Cryptically to Jayne) "Your toes are in the sand." (50)
    22nd: (To Simon) "I slept for so long... I didn't think you'd come for me. " (50)
    23rd: "It's a ghost." (50)
    24th: "They took Christmas away... Came downstairs for the shiny presents. They took the tree and the stockings. Nothing left but coal... Don't look in the closet, either. It's greedy. It's not in the spirit of the holiday." (50)
    25th: "They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are." (50)
    26th: "Just keep walking preacher man." (50)
    27th: "No! No, I don't wanna go back to the... It's not okay! You can't just dig into me, shove twenty needles in my Eye and ask me what I see!" (50)
    28th: "Won't stop. Won't ever stop. They'll just keep coming until they get back what you took." (50)

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (38)
    - "Day is a vestigial mode of time measurement based on solar cycles. It's not applicable." (35)
    - "Simon... Simon. They-they talk to me, they want me-they want me to talk." (4)
    - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (16)
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

06th: "The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems." (50)
      07th: (After slashing Jayne's chest with a knife.) "He looks better in red." (50)
      08th: "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (50)
      10th: "Sure, I got a secret. More than one. Don't seem likely I'd tell 'em to you now, do it? Anyone off Dyton Colony knows better than to talk to strangers. You're talking loud enough for the both of us though, ain'tcha? I've known a dozen like you. Skipped off home early, running graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lock down, butless than you claim. And you're what? Petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad, little king of a sad, little hill. ...Not really. Call me if anyone interesting shows up." - Shindig (50)
      13th: "They say the snow on the roof is too heavy. They say the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger." (50)
      15th: "You're wrong, Early. You're wrong about River. River's not on the ship. They didn't want her here, but she couldn't make herself leave. So she melted... Melted away. They didn't know she could do that, but she did." (50)
      16th: "Mid-bulk Transport. Standard Radion Accelerator core. Class code 03-K64 -- Firefly." (50)
      18th: "Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one." (50)
      20th: "So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there." (50)
      22nd: (To Simon) "I slept for so long... I didn't think you'd come for me. " (50)
      24th: "They took Christmas away... Came downstairs for the shiny presents. They took the tree and the stockings. Nothing left but coal... Don't look in the closet, either. It's greedy. It's not in the spirit of the holiday." (50)
      25th: "They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are." (50)
      27th: "No! No, I don't wanna go back to the... It's not okay! You can't just dig into me, shove twenty needles in my Eye and ask me what I see!" (50)
      28th: "Won't stop. Won't ever stop. They'll just keep coming until they get back what you took." (50)

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (39)
      - "Day is a vestigial mode of time measurement based on solar cycles. It's not applicable." (35)
      - "Simon... Simon. They-they talk to me, they want me-they want me to talk." (4)
      - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (16)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (40)

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (40)
          - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (17)
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (41)
            - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (17)

sigpic

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (41)
              - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (18)

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (42)

- "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (18)

sigpic

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (42)
                  - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (19)

Comment

- "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (20)

Comment

- "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (21)

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (43)
                        - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (21)

sigpic

Comment

- "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (43)
                          - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (22)

Comment

- "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (23)

Comment

- "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (23)

Comment

- "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (24)

Comment

Working...
                                X