No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "I think you have a problem with your brain being missing." (50)
    2nd Place - "Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose?" (50)
    3rd Place - "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (50)
    4th Place - Mal: "Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die." Zoe: "Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap." (50)
    5th Place - Zoe: "Fought with a lot of people in the war." Alliance Commander: "And your husband?" Zoe: "Fight with him too sometimes." (50)
    6th Place - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (50)
    7th Place - "We live on a spaceship, dear." (50)
    8th Place - "Too much foofaraw. If I'm going to wear a dress, I'd want something with some slink." (50)
    9th Place - (To Jayne) "I can hurt you." (50)
    10th Place - Mal: "You are very much lacking in imagination." Zoe: "I imagine that's so, sir." (50)
    11th Place - "Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." (50)
    12th Place - "At last. We can retire and give up this life of crime." (50)
    13th Place- Wash: "You know River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next." Zoe: "Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss up." (50)
    14th place - "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (50)
    15th Place - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (50)

- "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (43)
    - "So, are you enjoying your own nubile little slave girl?" (33)
    - "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (27)
    - "Knew a man once who had a hole clean through his whole shoulder. Used to keep a hankie in there." (8)
    - Zoe: "Well, at least they covered dropping your weapon so you can eat beans and get yourself shot." Tracey: "Yeah, I got a badge in that. Won't happen again." Zoe: "It does, I'm just gonna watch." (0)
    - "That's sort of the point. Stealth, you may have heard of it." (1)
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

3rd Place - "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (50)
      4th Place - Mal: "Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die." Zoe: "Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap." (50)
      5th Place - Zoe: "Fought with a lot of people in the war." Alliance Commander: "And your husband?" Zoe: "Fight with him too sometimes." (50)
      6th Place - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (50)
      8th Place - "Too much foofaraw. If I'm going to wear a dress, I'd want something with some slink." (50)
      10th Place - Mal: "You are very much lacking in imagination." Zoe: "I imagine that's so, sir." (50)
      11th Place - "Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." (50)
      13th Place- Wash: "You know River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next." Zoe: "Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss up." (50)
      15th Place - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (50)

- "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (43)
      - "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (28)
      - "Knew a man once who had a hole clean through his whole shoulder. Used to keep a hankie in there." (8)
      - Zoe: "Well, at least they covered dropping your weapon so you can eat beans and get yourself shot." Tracey: "Yeah, I got a badge in that. Won't happen again." Zoe: "It does, I'm just gonna watch." (0)
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (29)
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (30)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (31)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (32)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (33)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (34)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (35)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (36)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (37)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (38)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (39)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (40)

Comment

- "Take me sir, take me hard." - War Stories (41)

Comment

Working...
                                X