No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "I think you have a problem with your brain being missing." (50)
    2nd Place - "Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose?" (50)
    3rd Place - "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (50)
    4th Place - Mal: "Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die." Zoe: "Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap." (50)
    5th Place - Zoe: "Fought with a lot of people in the war." Alliance Commander: "And your husband?" Zoe: "Fight with him too sometimes." (50)
    6th Place - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (50)
    7th Place - "We live on a spaceship, dear." (50)
    8th Place - "Too much foofaraw. If I'm going to wear a dress, I'd want something with some slink." (50)
    9th Place - (To Jayne) "I can hurt you." (50)
    10th Place - Mal: "You are very much lacking in imagination." Zoe: "I imagine that's so, sir." (50)
    11th Place - "Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." (50)
    12th Place - "At last. We can retire and give up this life of crime." (50)
    13th Place- Wash: "You know River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next." Zoe: "Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss up." (50)

- "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (42)+
    - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (41)
    - "So, are you enjoying your own nubile little slave girl?" (22)
    - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (13)
    - "Knew a man once who had a hole clean through his whole shoulder. Used to keep a hankie in there." (4)
    sigpic

Comment

3rd Place - "First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are.... Of course, there's other schools of thought..." (50)
      4th Place - Mal: "Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die." Zoe: "Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap." (50)
      5th Place - Zoe: "Fought with a lot of people in the war." Alliance Commander: "And your husband?" Zoe: "Fight with him too sometimes." (50)
      6th Place - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (50)
      8th Place - "Too much foofaraw. If I'm going to wear a dress, I'd want something with some slink." (50)
      10th Place - Mal: "You are very much lacking in imagination." Zoe: "I imagine that's so, sir." (50)
      11th Place - "Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." (50)
      13th Place- Wash: "You know River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next." Zoe: "Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss up." (50)

- "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (42)
      - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (41)
      - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (14)
      - "Knew a man once who had a hole clean through his whole shoulder. Used to keep a hankie in there." (4)
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (15)
        sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (42)
          - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (15)
          sigpic

Comment

- "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (43)+
            - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (42)
            sigpic

Comment

- "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (43)
              - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (16)
              sigpic

Comment

- "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (17)
                sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (43)
                  - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (17)
                  sigpic

Comment

- "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (44)+
                    - Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (43)
                    sigpic

Comment

- "Remember that sex we were planning to have, ever again?" (44)
                      - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (18)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (19)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (44)
                          - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (19)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (45)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Simon: "This may come as a shock but I'm actually not very good at talking to girls." Zoe: "Why? Is there someone you are good at talking to?" (45)
                              - "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (20)
                              sigpic

Comment

- "Captain was looking for a pilot. I found a husband. Seemed to work out." (21)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X