No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (50)
    2nd Place - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (50)
    3rd Place - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (50)

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (48)
    - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (37)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (27)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (24)
    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (9)

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Ah, only two more. Yeah, I remember you having exams in December, but didn't know you already had done so much exams then. I PMed you the exam schedule. First one: Wednesday.
    Yes, only two more. I had 4 exams back in December, slow year Just read your PM, damn that's a lot of work! Good luck or better good success!
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

3rd Place - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (50)

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (49)
      - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (37)
      - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (24)
      - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (9)
      sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (49)
        - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (25)

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        Yes, only two more. I had 4 exams back in December, slow year Just read your PM, damn that's a lot of work! Good luck or better good success!
        Indeed it is. I'm kind of tired with studying... This is the fifth year, I'm almost 23 and still studying. Anyway, keep going I guess. Thanks!
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

4th Place - Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (50)

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (25)

Indeed it is. I'm kind of tired with studying... This is the fifth year, I'm almost 23 and still studying. Anyway, keep going I guess. Thanks!
          I so know how it is! All this studying get tiresome with the time...at least you're starting to see the finish line (I do ).
          sigpic

Comment

4th Place - Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (50)

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (38)

sigpic

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (38)
              - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (28)
              sigpic

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (29)
                sigpic

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (39)
                  sigpic

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (39)
                    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (26)
                    sigpic

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (40)

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (26)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (40)
                        - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (10)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (27)
                          - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (10)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (27)
                            - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (11)
                            sigpic

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (30)
                              - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (11)
                              sigpic

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (30)
                                - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (28)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X