No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (50)
    2nd Place - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (50)

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (49)
    - Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (38)
    - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (29)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (19)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (8)
    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

3rd Place - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (50)

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (38)
      - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (29)
      - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (19)
      - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (8)
      - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)

Comment

3rd Place - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (50)

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (20)
        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (39)

It's snowing again over here. Of course I can't enjoy the snow because I've got to be studying. Where's Andron these days? Anyway, here's my vote for today, a bit sooner than normal. I probably won't be back until tomorrow. - Jasper

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (40)

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (40)
              - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (21)

I'm back after 2 days skiing and 3 nights partying...totally exhausted
              It was freezing cold, on average minus 24 degrees celsius (max minus 31!). Even got a little freez burn on my nose during skiing, but fortunately everything is back to normal now.
              So how's your studying progress?
              sigpic
              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (22)

I'm back after 2 days skiing and 3 nights partying...totally exhausted
                It was freezing cold, on average minus 24 degrees celsius (max minus 31!). Even got a little freez burn on my nose during skiing, but fortunately everything is back to normal now.
                So how's your studying progress?
                It's progressing. Average.
                Tired.

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (23)

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (30)
                    sigpic

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (31)

You figured out the riddle? Or do you want the answer?

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (31)
                        - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (24)

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                        You figured out the riddle? Or do you want the answer?
                        Oh, I totally forgot about the riddle...Ya, give me the solution.
                        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (9)

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                          Oh, I totally forgot about the riddle...Ya, give me the solution.
                          So, this was the riddle:

Okay. A classic: There's a prisoner in a jail cell. In this jail cell there are three light switches. One of these light switches operates a light bulb on the floor above. The prisoner can have his freedom if he can tell the guard which switch out of the three operates/lights the light-bulb. He has as much time as he wants, but he's only allowed to go upstairs to the room with the light-bulb once, after which he must say which switch lights the light-bulb. How does the prisoner gain his freedom?
                          Well, the solution is:
                          Spoiler:
                          The prisoner turns on the first switch and waits 30 mins. Then he turns of the first switch and flips the second switch. Now he goes up to the room. If the light is on, it's switch number two. If the light is off, but the light bulb is warm, it is switch number one. If the light is off, and the light bulb is cold, it is switch number three.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (41)
                            - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (9)

Thanks for the solution! Merry chrismas to you too!
                            sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (42)

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                              Thanks for the solution! Merry chrismas to you too!
                              and

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (42)
                                - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (25)

and
                                Who doesn't love Green
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X