No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (50)
    2nd Place - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (50)

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (24)
    - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (16)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (12)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
    - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(12)
    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (24)
      - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (17)
      - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(12)
      - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
      - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)

I wished I had time to do a FireFly rewatch.
      I know how it is...
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (17)
        - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(13)

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        I know how it is...
        Yeah, but I am already watching NCIS, NCIS: LA, SGU and doing a re-watch for SGA, while trying to keep up with my school work (studying, attending classes...), writing, and coming her to GateWorld, next to having a bit of social life.

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (13)
          - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(13)

Yeah, but I am already watching NCIS, NCIS: LA, SGU and doing a re-watch for SGA, while trying to keep up with my school work (studying, attending classes...), writing, and coming her to GateWorld, next to having a bit of social life.
          I got the same "problem". There just aren't enough hours in a day. From monday to friday I'm at university from early in the morning till mostly late in the evening. I only can watch SGU, SPN and BBT on weekends. But let's not complain, my work at uni is fun.
          sigpic

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (13)
            - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(14)

I got the same "problem". There just aren't enough hours in a day. From monday to friday I'm at university from early in the morning till mostly late in the evening. I only can watch SGU, SPN and BBT on weekends. But let's not complain, my work at uni is fun.
            SPN is Supernatural? What is BBT? I think I might be missing something.
            Oh, but I want to complain. I'm going to a freaking university, but still they give us these little tasks and time consuming assignments like I'm still in High-School. I'm glad we have the day off today. Still need to continue writing my SGU Water review, but I am stuck.

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (14)
              - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(14)

SPN is Supernatural? What is BBT? I think I might be missing something.
              Oh, but I want to complain. I'm going to a freaking university, but still they give us these little tasks and time consuming assignments like I'm still in High-School. I'm glad we have the day off today. Still need to continue writing my SGU Water review, but I am stuck.
              Yes, SPN is Supernatural. BBT is Big Bang Theory, just love this show!
              I know how it is with the little tasks which are just repeats of works already done by hundreds of students before. Well you just got to bite through those assignments. You will get better work during grad school, during the masters!
              I got to write a paper (20 pages) till friday...
              sigpic

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(15)

Yes, SPN is Supernatural. BBT is Big Bang Theory, just love this show!
                I know how it is with the little tasks which are just repeats of works already done by hundreds of students before. Well you just got to bite through those assignments. You will get better work during grad school, during the masters!
                I got to write a paper (20 pages) till friday...
                I'm in my master. Have more stupid little tasks than in my bachelor.

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(15)

I'm in my master. Have more stupid little tasks than in my bachelor.
                  As am I. I know, we still got some random tasks, but also some assignments which you chose by yourself. I already got research, ok it's only for my masters thesis, but still, I get to (possibly) discover and describe new things.
                  So you're studying medicine, which direction?
                  sigpic

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(16)

So you're studying medicine, which direction?
                    No direction yet. The first seven years (three years bachelor, four years master) are 95% the same for everyone. Only in my first master (fourth) year now.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (25)
                      - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(16)

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (26)

No direction yet. The first seven years (three years bachelor, four years master) are 95% the same for everyone. Only in my first master (fourth) year now.
                        In which direction do want to go after your master?
                        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (26)
                          - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(17)

In which direction do want to go after your master?
                          I would love to do something like anesthesiology right now, but I don't have the grade(s) for it. Also, the third master year, out of four, is a whole year of different internships, in the hospital, with the G.P. etc. I'll probably have a better image of what I want to do/accomplish after that. However, it's not only about what I want, I still need to be selected to be able to do as well.

What were you studying again? Or my memory is failing me again, or you never mentioned it, or I read over it.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (27)
                            - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(17)

What were you studying again? Or my memory is failing me again, or you never mentioned it, or I read over it.
                            I'm studying geology/paleontology in my first master year, as well as communication sciences in a small capacity.
                            sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (27)
                              - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(18)

I'm studying geology/paleontology in my first master year,
                              And what does that give you for future job perspectives?

as well as communication sciences in a small capacity.
                              Sorry, but what does "small capacity" mean?

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (28)
                                - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(18)

And what does that give you for future job perspectives?
                                I could work as geologist in exploration of natural ressources (like ores, gas, etc.), be a geological adviser for insurances and/or for engineering or buildings and tunnels, or just plainly go into geological or paleontological research. So I got lots of future job perspectives

Sorry, but what does "small capacity" mean?
                                That I took some communication science classes and may get a minor degree in this field, but I'm not sure yet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X