No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (50)
    2nd Place - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (50)

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (17)
    - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (15)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (12)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
    - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(6)
    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (6)

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (17)
      - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (16)
      - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
      - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(6)
      - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (6)
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (18)
        - "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (16)
        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (19)
          sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (20)

Again alone...
            sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (21)

Always alone...
              sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (21)
                - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(7)

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                Always alone...
                Not today. Not anymore.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (22)
                  - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(7)

Not today. Not anymore.
                  Finally
                  sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (22)
                    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)

Finally
                    The day will come you wish that you had never asked. You wait.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (23)

- Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (7)

The day will come you wish that you had never asked. You wait.
                      Still not regretting it, I guess, not enough time has passed....
                      sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (23)
                        - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(8)

Still not regretting it, I guess, not enough time has passed....
                        Did we meet before, before here in the firefly folder? I had a hiatus for a couple of months, so I might not remember or you might be new here?
                        What was the last firefly episode you saw? For me it was JaynesTown.

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(9)

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (24)
                            - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(9)

Did we meet before, before here in the firefly folder? I had a hiatus for a couple of months, so I might not remember or you might be new here?
                            What was the last firefly episode you saw? For me it was JaynesTown.
                            I started posting again in June (after a long hiatus of more than 2 years).
                            Watched "Serenity" (the movie) on sunday again. Why d'you ask?
                            sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yes sir. Because it's a deathtrap. (24)
                              - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(10)
                              sigpic

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(11)

I started posting again in June (after a long hiatus of more than 2 years).
                                Watched "Serenity" (the movie) on Sunday again. Why d'you ask?
                                Well, I am asking because I had a hiatus myself. And so far I pretty much "know" everyone who comes in here on a regular basis, but you seemed "new" to me.
                                I wished I had time to do a FireFly rewatch.

Comment

Working...
                                X