No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (50)
    2nd Place - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (50)

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (14)
    - Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (12)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (9)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (5)
    - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(4)
    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (3)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "Fought with a lot of people in the war." "And your husband?" "Fight with him too sometimes." (14)
      - Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (12)
      - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (5)
      - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(4)
      - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (4)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (13)
        - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (4)
        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (13)
          - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(5)
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
            - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(5)
            sigpic

Comment

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (6)
              - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (5)

Comment

- First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(6)
                - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (5)

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (14)
                  - First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(6)
                  sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (14)
                    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (10)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (15)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (16)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (16)
                          - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (11)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (17)
                            - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (11)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (17)
                              - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (12)
                              sigpic

Comment

- "We live on a spaceship, dear" (12)
                                - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (6)

Again playing alone...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X