No announcement yet.

Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (50)
    2nd Place - "Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl. 'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old." (50)
    3rd Place - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion." (50)
    4th Place - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (50)
    5th Place - "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh... now die!" (50)
    6th Place - "Oh my God we're all doomed. WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... Oh... that would be me!" (50)
    7th Place - "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'. " (50)
    8th Place - "I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity." (50)
    9th Place - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (50)
    10th Place - "A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything." (About Jayne's hat.) (50)
    11th Place - "Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge!" (50)

- "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (44)
    - "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [On the definition of interesting.] (36)
    - "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" (28)
    - "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (23)
    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast." (18)
    - "Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?" (18)
    - "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..." (13)
    - "Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?" (4)
    - "You know, it's all very sweet. Stealing from the rich, selling to the poor." (2)
    - Kaylee: "Cap'n seem a little... funny to you at breakfast this morning?" Wash: "Come on, Kaylee. We all know I'm the funny one." (2)
    - Wash mouths, "what happened?" + The face and gesture Wash makes upon seeing Mal after Mal's fight with Saffron. (1)
    sigpic

Comment

1st Place - "Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (50)
      2nd Place - "Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl. 'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old." (50)
      6th Place - "Oh my God we're all doomed. WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... Oh... that would be me!" (50)
      7th Place - "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'. " (50)
      8th Place - "I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity." (50)
      9th Place - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (50)
      10th Place - "A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything." (About Jayne's hat.) (50)

- "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (45)
      - "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [On the definition of interesting.] (36)
      - "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (23)
      - "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..." (13)
      - "Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?" (4)
      - "You know, it's all very sweet. Stealing from the rich, selling to the poor." (2)
      - Kaylee: "Cap'n seem a little... funny to you at breakfast this morning?" Wash: "Come on, Kaylee. We all know I'm the funny one." (2)
      - Wash mouths, "what happened?" + The face and gesture Wash makes upon seeing Mal after Mal's fight with Saffron. (1)
      IMO always implied.

Comment

- "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (46)
        sigpic

Comment

- "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (46)
          - "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (24)
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (47)
            - "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (24)
            sigpic

Comment

- "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" (29)
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

- "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (25)

Comment

- "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (48)
                  - "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (25)
                  sigpic

Comment

- "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (49)

Comment

12th Place - "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (50)

sigpic

Comment

- "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [On the definition of interesting.] (37)
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

- "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [On the definition of interesting.] (37)
                          - "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..." (14)- "Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?" (4)

Comment

- "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" (30)
                            - "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..." (14)
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

- "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (26)
                              - "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..." (14)

Comment

- "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (26)
                                - "Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?" (19)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X