No announcement yet.

Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place -"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (50)

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (35)
    - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (38)
    - Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (29)
    - Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (20)
    - "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (17)
    - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (14)
    - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (8)
    - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
    - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (3)
    - Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? (2)
    - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (1)
    sigpic

Comment

1st Place -"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (50)

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (36)
      - Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (29)
      - Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (20)
      - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
      - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (3)
      - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (36)
        - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (15)
        IMO always implied.

Comment

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (30)

Comment

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (35)
            - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (2)

Comment

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (30)
              - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (2)

Comment

- "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (3)

Comment

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (31)
                  - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (3)

Comment

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (31)
                    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (4)

Comment

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (32)

Comment

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (32)
                        - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (9)
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

- "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (18)

Comment

- "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (16)

Comment

- "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (17)
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X