Favorite Jayne Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - "Let's be bad guys!" (50)
    2nd - "The living legend needs eggs!" (50)
    3rd - "Yeah and if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak!" (50)
    4th - Jayne: What'd you all order a dead guy for? (50)
    5th - Jayne: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here. (50)
    6th - Jayne: "Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar." (50)
    7th - Jayne: "Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin' into nuthin'...carry the nuthin'..." (50)
    8th - Jayne: "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me." (50)
    9th - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." Mal: "They're whores." Jayne: "I'm in." (50)
    10th - Jayne: "She has a name. I call her Vera." (50)

Jayne: "I don't wanna explode!" (46)
    Jayne: Smellin' a lot of "if" comin' off this plan. (45)
    Jayne: about hat "Pretty cunning, dontcha think?" (25)
    Jayne: "Time for some thrilling heroics." (24)
    Jayne: "I'll be in my bunk" (7)
    Boy it shure would be nice to have some grenades right about now doncha think? (6)
    Jayne: My muscular buttocks it's forty! (4)
    Jayne to prisoner: I'm just gonna start cuttin on ya.... (3)
    Jayne: How big a room? (3)
    Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (1)
    Jayne: I married me a powerful ugly creature. (1)
    Jayne: See, Vera? Dress yourself up you get taken out somewhere fun. (0)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

5th - Jayne: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here. (50)
      6th - Jayne: "Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar." (50)
      7th - Jayne: "Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin' into nuthin'...carry the nuthin'..." (50)
      8th - Jayne: "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me." (50)
      9th - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." Mal: "They're whores." Jayne: "I'm in." (50)

Jayne: "I don't wanna explode!" (47)
      Boy it shure would be nice to have some grenades right about now doncha think? (6)
      Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (1)
      sigpic

Comment

Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (2)
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayne: Smellin' a lot of "if" comin' off this plan. (46)
          Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (2)

Comment

Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (3)
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Jayne: "I don't wanna explode!" (48)
              Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (3)
              sigpic

Comment

Jayne: Smellin' a lot of "if" comin' off this plan. (47)
                sigpic

Comment

Jayne: Smellin' a lot of "if" comin' off this plan. (48)

Comment

Jayne: Smellin' a lot of "if" comin' off this plan. (49)
                    sigpic

Comment

Jayne: "I don't wanna explode!" (49)
                      sigpic

Comment

Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (4)

Comment

11th-Jayne: Smellin' a lot of "if" comin' off this plan. (50)

Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (4)

Comment

Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (5)
                            sigpic

Comment

12th- Jayne: "I don't wanna explode!" (50)

Jayne: Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (5)
                              sigpic

Comment

12th- Jayne: "I don't wanna explode!" (50)

Jayne: My muscular buttocks it's forty! (5)

Comment

Working...
                                X