No announcement yet.

Favorite Kaylee Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st: Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (50)
    2nd: Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (50)
    3rd: Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (50)
    4th: Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (50)
    5th: Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (50)
    6th: You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (50)
    7th: Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (50)
    8th: You mean to say as...Sex?! (50)
    9th: Sometimes, something breaks...can't be fixed. (50)
    10th: I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (50)
    11th: And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (50)
    12th: Well, it's not like anyone else is lining up to, you know... examine me (Heart of Gold) (50)
    13th The hell with this, I'm gonna live! (50)
    14th Shiny. (50)
    15th Ooh, mangos! (50)
    16th The whole point of swearin' is that it ain't appropriate (50)

- If I mess up, not like you'll be able to yell at me (45)
    - Tell that to Inara. (10)
    - Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering. (5)
    - No, it's shiny. I like meeting new people! They all have stories! (5)
    - Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (2)
    - Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (5)
    - Oh, don't worry honey, he makes everybody cry. He's like a monster. (5)
    - *kisses Mal* I love my captain. (0)
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

1st: Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (50)
      4th: Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (50)
      6th: You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (50)
      7th: Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (50)
      10th: I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (50)
      11th: And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (50)
      12th: Well, it's not like anyone else is lining up to, you know... examine me (Heart of Gold) (50)
      14th Shiny. (50)
      15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- No, it's shiny. I like meeting new people! They all have stories! (6)
      - Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (5)
      - Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (2)
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
        15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (6)
        sigpic

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
          15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (6)
          - Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (3)
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
            15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (4)

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
              15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- No, it's shiny. I like meeting new people! They all have stories! (7)
              - Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (4)
              sigpic

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- No, it's shiny. I like meeting new people! They all have stories! (7)
                - Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (7)
                sigpic

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                  15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- No, it's shiny. I like meeting new people! They all have stories! (8)
                  - Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (7)
                  sigpic

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                    15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (8)
                    sigpic

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                      15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (8)
                      - Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (5)

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                        15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- No, it's shiny. I like meeting new people! They all have stories! (9)
                        - Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (5)
                        sigpic

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                          15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (9)
                          sigpic

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                            15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (9)
                            - Oh, don't worry honey, he makes everybody cry. He's like a monster. (6)

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                              15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (6)

Comment

14th Shiny. (50)
                                15th Ooh, mangos! (50)

- Figures - first time in the Core, and what do I get to do? Dig through trash. Why couldn't he send me shopping at the Tri-plex, or... Ooh! Synchronizers! (10)
                                - Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there. (6)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X