No announcement yet.

Favorite Mal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place: We might experience some slight turbulence...and explode. (50)
    2nd Place: I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (50)
    3rd Place: Oh, God! I can't know that! (50)

- See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (48)
    - You got the right same as anyone...to live and try to kill people. (25)
    - Is he okay?!?! (19)
    - You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (11)
    - Yeah but she's our witch now cut her down (10)
    - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (9)
    - The Big Damn Heroes scene (7)
    - Could you be more specific? (2)
    - Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me? (2)
    - This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?(2)
    - I hear there was some talk about beagles...they have smallish droppings? (2)
    - This is not one of my better days (1)
    - Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (1)
    - ...o-or, we could talk more...(1)
    - faster, faster, faster would be better(1)
    - I aim to misbehave(1)
    - Ariel - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (1)
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

2nd Place: I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month. (50)

- See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (48)
      - Is he okay?!?! (19)
      - You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (11)
      - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (10)
      - This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?(2)
      - Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself. (1)
      - I aim to misbehave(1)
      - Ariel - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (1)

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (20)
        - I aim to misbehave(1)
        sigpic

Comment

- See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (49)
          - Is he okay?!?! (20)
          - I aim to misbehave(1)
          sigpic

Comment

4th Place: See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (50)

- Is he okay?!?! (20)
            - I aim to misbehave(1)
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

4th Place: See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. (50)

- Is he okay?!?! (21)
              - I aim to misbehave(1)
              sigpic

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (21)
                - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (11)
                - I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (21)
                  - You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (12)- Yeah but she's our witch now cut her down (10)
                  - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (11)
                  - I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (21)
                    - You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (12)
                    - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (12)
                    - I aim to misbehave(1)
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (21)
                      - You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (13)
                      - I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (22)
                        - You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something? (13)
                        - I aim to misbehave(1)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (22)
                          - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (13)
                          - I aim to misbehave(1)

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (22)
                            - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (13)
                            - Yeah but she's our witch now cut her down (11)
                            - I aim to misbehave(1)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (22)
                              - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (14)
                              - I aim to misbehave(1)
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

- Is he okay?!?! (23)
                                - May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one (14)
                                - I aim to misbehave(1)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X