No announcement yet.

Favorite Mal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01st Place: "We might experience some slight turbulence... and explode." (50)
    02nd Place: "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month." (50)
    03rd Place: "Oh, God! I can't know that!" (50)
    04th Place: "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like." (50)
    05th Place: "Is he okay?!?!" (50)
    06th Place: "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." (50)
    07th Place: "Yeah but she's our witch now cut her the hell down!" (50)
    08th Place: "You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (50)
    09th Place: "We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." (50)
    10th Place: "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" (50)
    11th Place: The Big Damn Heroes scene. (50)
    12th Place: "Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?" (50)
    13th Place: "I aim to misbehave." (50)
    14th Place: "You got the right same as anyone... to live and try to kill people." (50)
    15th Place: "And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away?" (50)
    16th Place: "There was a man he was very blurry." (50)
    17th Place: "Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself." (50)
    18th Place: "Dear Buddha, I would like a pony and a plastic rocket." (50)
    19th Place: "Yeah, that went well." (50)
    20th Place: "Mercy is the mark of a great man." Mal lightly stabs Atherton with the sword. "Guess I'm just a good man." Mal stabs him again. "Well, I'm all right." (50)
    21st Place: "Whoa! Hey! Flesh..." (50)
    22nd Place: "That's what governments are for. Get in a man's way." (50)
    23rd Place: "Faster, faster, faster would be better." (50)
    24th Place: "I would appreciate it if one person on this boat would not assume I'm an evil, lecherous hump." (50)
    25th Place: "You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like women, I am a mystery." (50)
    26th Place: "... o-or, we could talk more..." (50)
    27th Place: "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (50)
    28th Place: "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (50)
    29th Place: "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (50)
    30th Place: "We are just too pretty for God to let us die." (50)
    31st Place: "Soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed." (To River) "Although I would take it as a kindness if she didn't." (50)
    32nd Place: "Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down... tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens... makes her a home." (50)
    33rd Place: "Well, what about you, Shepherd? How come you're flying about with us brigands? I mean, shouldn't you be off bringing religiosity to the Fuzzie-Wuzzies or some such?" (50)
    34th Place: "You know, it ain't altogether wise, sneaking up on a man when he's handling his weapon." (50)
    35th Place: "Well, you were right about this being a bad idea." (50)
    36th Place - (Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mal has to do himself.) "No! No it's not!" (50)
    37th Place - "We're deep in space, corner of No and Where." (50)
    38th Place - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (50)
    39th Place - "If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you." (50)
    40th Place - "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (50)
    41st Place - "Kaylee, what in the sphincter o' hell you playing at?" (50)

- "Could you be more specific?" (43)
    - "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (32)
    - "Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged." (27)
    - "You're welcome on my boat. God ain't." (14)
    - "I hear there was some talk about beagles... they have smallish droppings?" (16)
    - "You'd best make peace with your dear and fluffy lord." (1)
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

02nd Place: "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month." (50)
      04th Place: "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like." (50)
      06th Place: "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." (50)
      08th Place: "You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (50)
      10th Place: "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" (50)
      14th Place: "You got the right same as anyone... to live and try to kill people." (50)
      15th Place: "And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away?" (50)
      17th Place: "Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself." (50)
      20th Place: "Mercy is the mark of a great man." Mal lightly stabs Atherton with the sword. "Guess I'm just a good man." Mal stabs him again. "Well, I'm all right." (50)
      24th Place: "I would appreciate it if one person on this boat would not assume I'm an evil, lecherous hump." (50)
      25th Place: "You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like women, I am a mystery." (50)
      27th Place: "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (50)
      28th Place: "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (50)
      29th Place: "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (50)
      31st Place: "Soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed." (To River) "Although I would take it as a kindness if she didn't." (50)
      32nd Place: "Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down... tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens... makes her a home." (50)
      33rd Place: "Well, what about you, Shepherd? How come you're flying about with us brigands? I mean, shouldn't you be off bringing religiosity to the Fuzzie-Wuzzies or some such?" (50)
      34th Place: "You know, it ain't altogether wise, sneaking up on a man when he's handling his weapon." (50)
      36th Place - (Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mal has to do himself.) "No! No it's not!" (50)
      38th Place - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (50)
      39th Place - "If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you." (50)
      40th Place - "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (50)

- "Could you be more specific?" (43)
      - "I hear there was some talk about beagles... they have smallish droppings?" (16)
      - "You'd best make peace with your dear and fluffy lord." (2)
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

- "Could you be more specific?" (44)

Comment

- "Could you be more specific?" (45)

Comment

- "Could you be more specific?" (46)

Comment

- "Could you be more specific?" (47)

Comment

- "Could you be more specific?" (48)

Comment

- "Could you be more specific?" (49)

Comment

42nd Place - "Could you be more specific?" (50)

Comment

- "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (33)

Comment

- "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (34)
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (35)

Comment

- "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (36)

Comment

- "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (37)

Comment

- "This here's a recipe for unpleasantness." (38)

Comment

Working...
                                X