No announcement yet.

Favorite Mal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01st Place: "We might experience some slight turbulence... and explode." (50)
    02nd Place: "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month." (50)
    03rd Place: "Oh, God! I can't know that!" (50)
    04th Place: "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like." (50)
    05th Place: "Is he okay?!?!" (50)
    06th Place: "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." (50)
    07th Place: "Yeah but she's our witch now cut her the hell down!" (50)
    08th Place: "You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (50)
    09th Place: "We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." (50)
    10th Place: "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" (50)
    11th Place: The Big Damn Heroes scene. (50)
    12th Place: "Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?" (50)
    13th Place: "I aim to misbehave." (50)
    14th Place: "You got the right same as anyone... to live and try to kill people." (50)
    15th Place: "And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away?" (50)
    16th Place: "There was a man he was very blurry." (50)
    17th Place: "Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself." (50)
    18th Place: "Dear Buddha, I would like a pony and a plastic rocket." (50)
    19th Place: "Yeah, that went well." (50)
    20th Place: "Mercy is the mark of a great man." Mal lightly stabs Atherton with the sword. "Guess I'm just a good man." Mal stabs him again. "Well, I'm all right." (50)
    21st Place: "Whoa! Hey! Flesh..." (50)
    22nd Place: "That's what governments are for. Get in a man's way." (50)
    23rd Place: "Faster, faster, faster would be better." (50)
    24th Place: "I would appreciate it if one person on this boat would not assume I'm an evil, lecherous hump." (50)
    25th Place: "You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like women, I am a mystery." (50)
    26th Place: "... o-or, we could talk more..." (50)

- "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (42)
    - "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (40)
    - "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (32)
    - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (8)
    - "Well, what about you, Shepherd? How come you're flying about with us brigands? I mean, shouldn't you be off bringing religiosity to the Fuzzie-Wuzzies or some such?" (7)
    - "I hear there was some talk about beagles...they have smallish droppings?" (5)
    - "We are just too pretty for God to let us die." (6)
    - "Soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed." (To River) "Although I would take it as a kindness if she didn't." (5)
    - "Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged." (5)
    - "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (4)
    - "Could you be more specific?" (3)
    - "Kaylee, what in the spincter o' hell you playing at?" (3)
    - "You know, it ain't altogether wise, sneaking up on a man when he's handling his weapon." (3)
    - "You're welcome on my boat. God ain't." (3)
    -(when Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mall has to do himself) "No! No it's not!" (1)
    Last edited by Draygon; 25 February 2010, 12:48 PM.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

02nd Place: "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct-tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month." (50)
      04th Place: "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like." (50)
      06th Place: "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." (50)
      08th Place: "You want to tell me how come there's a statue of you, here, starin' at me like I owe him something?" (50)
      10th Place: "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" (50)
      14th Place: "You got the right same as anyone... to live and try to kill people." (50)
      15th Place: "And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling, so why don't we just ignore each other 'till we both go away?" (50)
      17th Place: "Oh! That was bracing. They don't like it when you shoot at them. I worked that out myself." (50)
      20th Place: "Mercy is the mark of a great man." Mal lightly stabs Atherton with the sword. "Guess I'm just a good man." Mal stabs him again. "Well, I'm all right." (50)
      24th Place: "I would appreciate it if one person on this boat would not assume I'm an evil, lecherous hump." (50)
      25th Place: "You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like women, I am a mystery." (50)

- "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (42)
      - "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (41)
      - "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (32)
      - "Qingwa cao de liumang... [Frog-humping son of a *****...]" - Mal, cursing himself when he fails to remember his line. (8)
      - "Well, what about you, Shepherd? How come you're flying about with us brigands? I mean, shouldn't you be off bringing religiosity to the Fuzzie-Wuzzies or some such?" (7)
      - "I hear there was some talk about beagles...they have smallish droppings?" (5)
      - "Soon as we unload, she can holler until our ears bleed." (To River) "Although I would take it as a kindness if she didn't." (5)
      - "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (4)
      - "You know, it ain't altogether wise, sneaking up on a man when he's handling his weapon." (3)
      -(when Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mall has to do himself) "No! No it's not!" (1)
      sigpic

Comment

- "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (43)
        - "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (41)
        sigpic

Comment

-(when Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mall has to do himself) "No! No it's not!" (2)
          sigpic

Comment

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (42)
            -(when Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mall has to do himself) "No! No it's not!" (2)
            sigpic

Comment

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (42)
              - "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (33)
              IMO always implied.

Comment

- "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (33)
                - "You're welcome on my boat. God ain't." (4)
                sigpic
                My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (43)
                  sigpic

Comment

- "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (44)

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (43)
                    - (When Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mall has to do himself.) "No! No it's not!" (2)
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (44)
                      - (When Zoe tells Jayne that killing the torturer is something Mall has to do himself.) "No! No it's not!" (2)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (44)
                        - "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (34)
                        sigpic
                        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (45)

- "This distress wouldn't happen to be taking place in someone's pants would it?" (34)

Comment

- "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (5)
                            sigpic

Comment

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (45)
                              - "Wash, we've got some local color happening. Your grand entrance would not go amiss right now." (5)
                              sigpic

Comment

- "If anyone gets nosy, just... you know... shoot 'em. Politely." (46)

- "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" (45)

Comment

Working...
                                X