This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    Right... oooops...... my problem with names.. you understand, don't you trak goil?

Originally posted by Mefusta View Post
    Regardless, a Mal/Adria ship would be damned interesting. Granted, it would be a rather brief ship what with Mal's propensity to throw the word 'whore' around and Adria's love of ripping out spines to quell insolence, but it would be rather interesting nonetheless.
    Ha, that would be great.

Comment

bugger, not been really doing much posting on GW of late (mostly just vote counts) and totally forgot about this On the bright side, Out of Gas was my favorite, so yay for that.

Thanks to JMB for running this
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

sadly this is really the only thing last to talk about in this folder.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610 View Post
          I personally think we need to re-do this tournament with Story arcs. Firefly is a modern, post Babylon 5 series where the arcs are far more important than the individual stand alone episodes. The story progresses. The mysteries are slowly revealed. People change. That's what makes the show great....

Summary of story arcs:

River Tam
          Mal / Adira Ship
          Shepherd Book's hidden past and skills
          Kaylee / Doctor Tam ship
          Mal and his lost faith ( kisses the cross before the end of the war and after...)
          Janye's Loyalties
          The Reaver's mystery

How about some others?
          Wash, Zoe, the tension over her long past with Mal and the baby she wants

Great idea for a tourney

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
          X