Clear All

M ?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Scorpius: Comman--r John Crichton. --n-ratio-s ---- r-m-m--r that nam-.

: R, N, S, P, C, T, I, H, O, J, U, A, M.
      :
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

D?
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

E?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Scorpius: Commander John Crichton. -enerations ---- remem-er that name.

: R, N, S, P, C, T, I, H, O, J, U, A, M, D, E.
            :
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

M?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Already used.

Comment

(I'll have to remember to double and triple check my letter guess with the used letter board.)

B?

Comment

G
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Scorpius: Commander John Crichton. Generations ---- remember that name.

: R, N, S, P, C, T, I, H, O, J, U, A, M, D, E, B, G.
                      :

Comment

C'mon, is it really that hard to figure out?

Comment

Here's the answer

Spoiler:
                          Scorpius: Commander John Crichton. Generations WILL remember that name.

: R, N, S, P, C, T, I, H, O, J, U, A, M, D, E, B, G.
                          :

Spoiler:

'I' was selected but not entered for 'WILL': http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13934575
                          Total syffy posts: 36,690
                          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                          Matthew 5:9

Comment

-----: "---- -- -- ----! ----'- ---- ----. --- ---- -- ---- ----. -- ----, ---- ----! -- ----, ---- ----! -- ----, ---- ----!"
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

A?

Comment

--a--: "---- -- -- ----! --a-'- ---- ----. --- --a- -- ---- ----. -- ----, ---- ----! -- ----, ---- ----! -- ----, ---- ----!"

A
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X