Farscape Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

D'Argo: I a- a -------ooded ---a-, a-d -adie-, I -a-e -o ---- -a-- i- -- -o--e- --a- I -a-
      a---re -o- --a- --e --ree o- -- -i-- -ra-- o-- o- -ere o- o-r -a-d- a-d --ee- -o-e ---ri-e
      -o-orro- -or-i-g. I'-e -ee- arre--ed -or -a-i-g --a---- --e -a-e --i-g o- -o-r di--ere-- --a-e--.

: A D R O G E I
      :
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

T?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

F
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

N?
            sigpic

Comment

D'Argo: I a- a f------ooded ---an, and -adie-, I -a-e -o ---- -a-- in -- -o--et t-at I -an
              a---re -o- t-at t-e t-ree of -- -i-- -ra-- o-t of -ere on o-r -and- and -nee- -o-e --nri-e
              to-orro- -orning. I'-e -een arre-ted for -a-ing e-a-t-- t-e -a-e t-ing on fo-r different --anet-.

: A D R O G E I T F N
              :
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

M?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

L?

Comment

D'Argo: I am a f-ll--looded L--an, and ladie-, I -a-e -o m--- -a-- in m- -o--et t-at I -an
                    a---re -o- t-at t-e t-ree of -- -ill -ra-l o-t of -ere on o-r -and- and -nee- -ome --nri-e
                    tomorro- morning. I'-e -een arre-ted for -a-ing e-a-tl- t-e -ame t-ing on fo-r different -lanet-.

: A D R O G E I T F N M L
                    :
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

S?

Comment

U?

Comment

B?
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

D'Argo: I am a full-blooded Lu-an, and ladies, I -a-e so mu-- -as- in m- -o--et t-at I -an
                            assure -ou t-at t-e t-ree of us -ill -ra-l out of -ere on our -ands and -nees -ome sunrise
                            tomorro- morning. I'-e been arrested for sa-ing e-a-tl- t-e same t-ing on four different -lanets.

: A D R O G E I T F N M L S U B
                            :
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Y?

Comment

D'Argo: I am a full-blooded Luxan, and ladies, I have so much cash in my pocket that I can assure you that the three of us will be out of here on our hands and knees come sunrise tomorrow morning. I've been arrested for saying exactly the same thing on four different planets.

from "Scratch 'N Sniff"

Comment

Working...
                                X