Die Me Dichotomy
    IP, part 2: Icarus Abides
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Die Me Dichotomy
      Dog With Two Bones
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Die Me Dichotomy - 6
        IP, part 2: Icarus Abides - 6

Bad Timing - 5
        Dog With Two Bones - 3

Vote for the episode you want to save!

My vote:

Bad Timing

Get voting!

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Hmm....Aeryn leaves or J/A disintegrate...I really need to remember what the rest of these episodes were about For now, I'll go with...

Dog With Two Bones
          Last edited by Stef; 26 July 2008, 09:41 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dog With Two Bones

Well I'm going with the angsty Aeryn leaving ep. cuz I can clearly remember those couple of scenes as well as the music...and it was the one where they "buried" Talyn...and the gang talks about going their separate ways and then John is left behind when Moya jumps away for some reason that I don't remember. It's been quite a while since I've seen Bad Timing and only remember it for the disintegration. I guess I'll go for the sad sad episode rather than the happy then then one.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Dog With Two Bones

How can you vote against that super angsty coin toss scene? Not just the end there but the whole conversation leading to that.

And then the bit at the end of the ep where John finds out Aeryn is pregnant but she's gone. And then he ends up in space all by himself.

Also loved the whole dog with two bones scene between John and Noranti.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Dog With Two Bones

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  How can you vote against that super angsty coin toss scene? Not just the end there but the whole conversation leading to that.

And then the bit at the end of the ep where John finds out Aeryn is pregnant but she's gone. And then he ends up in space all by himself.

Also loved the whole dog with two bones scene between John and Noranti.
                  Exactly!

I'm voting for all of that.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Oooh, you all raise good points. I had forgotten about the conversation about "the dog with two bones" (go figure) that John has with Niranti. I was just remembering the heartbreaking scene of John on the moon talking to his dad in "Bad Timing" and then remembered that I didn't care for the main storyline in DWTB (the Talyn bits). But now I think I might change my mind...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dog With Two Bones

Comment

Bad Timing. John's last talk to his father is something not to be forgotten.

Comment

Exactly! I'll vote for Bad Timing.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Bad Timing
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Dog With Two Bones
                              sigpic

Comment

Bad Timing
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X