Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Constellation of Doubt - love this one absolutely, plus both Brian Henson and David Kemper took part in this one!

Comment

Unrealized Reality
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Unrealized Reality
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Unrealized Reality
          Last edited by Stef; 25 April 2008, 06:54 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*contemplates ending the tournament* !

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Originally posted by Celsius View Post
              *contemplates ending the tournament* !
              Aw, I'm sorry! I just can't remember much of Constellation of Doubt...for some reason I think of that and Unrealized Reality as the same episode Maybe I should go and re-watch them - the things I do for tournament games

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Aw, I'm sorry! I just can't remember much of Constellation of Doubt...for some reason I think of that and Unrealized Reality as the same episode Maybe I should go and re-watch them - the things I do for tournament games

-Stef
                You sooo should Stef! ACoD has some of the best scenes ever! All the psychologists' interpretations of the Moyans, I love love all of that, and I think it's here we really start to learn who Sikozu is and what motivates her. Mucho goodness!

Comment

You could always refuse to count the votes until they change their minds

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                  The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Ack! Now I've watched them both and can't decide. Thanks a lot! I need more time to think on this

-Stef

Comment

Unrealized Reality
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A Constellation of Doubt

I agree with Celsius!! (well all of it except the Sikozu part).

Not sure if it's my favorite ep of the season, alot of the S4 eps are all bunched together but it's definitely top 5.

Actually the ep I think should be gone by now is Kansas. Good ep but not in the same league as those that are left. I think I tend to go for the more seriously emotional eps.

Over the past couple weeks I've re-watched all of S4 and was amazed at how much I liked it. Much more than I remembered. In comparison to S3, I think I liked alot of the individual eps of S4 better than S3 but I liked the arc and overall flow of S3 better. S4 seems alot more individual, while S3 episodes seemed to fit together - building up to the crescendo of the season finale.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

You are wight Celsius. After yesterday I rewatch the episodes and I'm chainging my vote to

A Constellation of Doubt

I hope that is OK.

Comment

Aw I'm glad my campaigning has had some effect Though we still have a state of tie-ness which must be broken!

Comment

Originally posted by Celsius View Post
                              Aw I'm glad my campaigning has had some effect Though we still have a state of tie-ness which must be broken!
                              Let's hope I'm gonna do this... A Constellation of Doubt.

Comment

Let's just wait for Stef to change her mind Otherwise, and if no one else votes, I'll break that tie and save ACoD.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                                The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Working...
                                X