This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    I find S4 a lot more consistent in quality than something like S3 where I downright hated some episodes and positively loved others. I think there only 2-3 I could do without from this season and they're already gone

-Stef
    Funnily enough it's the opposite for me, I find Season 3 the most interesting story that is consistently interesting, whereas I find Season 4 erratic, and quite disappointing in some places, but largely better than most other TV

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

I didn't care much for the beginning of season 4, but other than that I liked pretty much all of the season 3 and 4 episodes.

Kansas
      Terra Firma
      Twice Shy
      A Constellation of Doubt
      WSS, part 2: Hot to Katratzi
      WSS, part 3: La Bomba
      Bad Timing

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by Celsius View Post
        Funnily enough it's the opposite for me, I find Season 3 the most interesting story that is consistently interesting, whereas I find Season 4 erratic, and quite disappointing in some places, but largely better than most other TV
        Yeah, I find most people feel that way. I did until I re-watched the two seasons recently, that's when my opinion changed completely. I guess my problem with S3 is that I don't like the Talyn stories, mostly because it takes three of my least favorite characters and condenses them together without people like Chiana or D'Argo to temper them. I loved most of the Moya stuff, but I don't care for the majority of the Talyn stuff. The fracturing of the crew kind of took away some of the spark of the show for me.

I agree with you though, freelancer, S4 starts out a little slow...but it picks up steam

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, I find most people feel that way. I did until I re-watched the two seasons recently, that's when my opinion changed completely. I guess my problem with S3 is that I don't like the Talyn stories, mostly because it takes three of my least favorite characters and condenses them together without people like Chiana or D'Argo to temper them. I loved most of the Moya stuff, but I don't care for the majority of the Talyn stuff. The fracturing of the crew kind of took away some of the spark of the show for me.
          I kinda have to agree with that. While I did like the Talyn episodes (Crichton is one of my favorite characters), I really missed Chiana (she's my other favorite character ). The Infinite Possibilities two-parter were my second favorite episodes that season though.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

A Prefect Murder
            Unrealized Reality
            A Constellation of Doubt
            WSS, part 1: Fetal Attraction
            Bad Timing
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I agree with you though, freelancer, S4 starts out a little slow...but it picks up steam
              Now I'm just the opposite. I much preferred the Talyn episodes. I missed Aeryn to much (and the John and Aeryn character interaction) in the Moya eps and just thought they were much lesser quality.

I do agree with you on S4 - it really ended well. I think the last 6 eps are possibly the best of the season. Can't believe Fetal Attraction is getting so few votes. I may have to rewatch that 3 parter to make sure I'm remembering correctly. Also maybe Twice Shy because while an okay ep, I would possibly put it at the bottom of the eps left.

And one of these days, I'm going to have to figure out which ep to take off so I can put Bad Timing back on.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Unrealized Reality
                Kansas
                Terra Firma
                Prayer
                Bad Timing
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  I do agree with you on S4 - it really ended well. I think the last 6 eps are possibly the best of the season. Can't believe Fetal Attraction is getting so few votes. I may have to rewatch that 3 parter to make sure I'm remembering correctly. Also maybe Twice Shy because while an okay ep, I would possibly put it at the bottom of the eps left.
                  I liked Twice Shy Mostly because of the J/A stuff. I also liked seeing Aeryn fall apart and John give up (and D'Argo wanting to "reason" with everyone ).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I liked Twice Shy Mostly because of the J/A stuff. I also liked seeing Aeryn fall apart and John give up (and D'Argo wanting to "reason" with everyone ).

-Stef
                    Hmm ... maybe I will watch it again. I'm mostly remembering that stupid spider lady.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                      Hmm ... maybe I will watch it again. I'm mostly remembering that stupid spider lady.
                      Yeah *cough* Ignore her

-Stef

Comment

Unrealized Reality
                        Kansas
                        Terra Firma
                        Prayer
                        Bad Timing
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Promises
                          A Prefect Murder
                          Kansas
                          A Constellation of Doubt
                          Prayer
                          Bad Timing

Comment

Promises
                            Natural Election
                            Kansas
                            Terra Firma
                            Twice Shy
                            Bad Timing

Comment

Promises
                              Terra Firma
                              A Constellation of Doubt
                              Prayer
                              WSS, part 1: Fetal Attraction
                              sigpic

Comment

WSS, part 3: La Bomba - 7
                                Bad Timing - 6
                                Kansas - 6
                                Terra Firma - 6
                                WSS, part 2: Hot to Katratzi - 5
                                Prayer - 5
                                Unrealized Reality - 4
                                A Constellation of Doubt - 4
                                WSS, part 1: Fetal Attraction - 3
                                Twice Shy - 3
                                Promises - 3

Natural Election - 2
                                A Prefect Murder - 2

Vote for the episode you want to save!

My vote:

A Prefect Murder

Get voting!

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Working...
                                X