This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Well, I couldn't remember either "Relativity" or "Thanks for Sharing" very well. But since I usually liked the Moya!John episodes better than the Talyn!John episodes...and since I remember having a negative feeling about episodes with Aeryn's mom, I went for "Thanks for Sharing"
    You made the right choice I love Thanks For Sharing, and I too have a pretty negative feeling about episodes with Aeryn's mom (what's her name again?)

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Season of Death
      Losing Time
      IP, part 1: Daedalus Demands
      IP, part 2: Icarus Abides
      Revenging Angel
      ItLD, part 1: Lambs to the Slaughter
      ItLD, part 2: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
      Dog With Two Bones
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Season of Death
        ...Different Destinations
        IP, part 1: Daedalus Demands
        The Choice
        Dog With Two Bones
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks For Sharing
          Green Eyed Monster
          Meltdown
          Fractures
          Dog With Two Bones
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
            You made the right choice I love Thanks For Sharing, and I too have a pretty negative feeling about episodes with Aeryn's mom (what's her name again?)
            Are you kidding me? Both "Relativity" and especially The Choice are brialliant episodes! And Aeryn's mom's name is Xalax. True Scapers know these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Well, I couldn't remember either "Relativity" or "Thanks for Sharing" very well. But since I usually liked the Moya!John episodes better than the Talyn!John episodes...and since I remember having a negative feeling about episodes with Aeryn's mom, I went for "Thanks for Sharing"
              OK.... voting not remembering what the episodes are about... that's defintely WRONG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                Are you kidding me? Both "Relativity" and especially The Choice are brialliant episodes! And Aeryn's mom's name is Xalax. True Scapers know these things.
                Just because someone does not agree with you, please don't accuse them of not being a "true fan." We're all entitled to our opinions.

OK.... voting not remembering what the episodes are about... that's defintely WRONG!!!
                I voted to the best of my memory and my general impressions of each episode. If that's not enough for you, I'm sorry but that's too bad

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

ItLD, part 2: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - 10
                  Dog With Two Bones - 10
                  IP, part 2: Icarus Abides - 10
                  ItLD, part 1: Lambs to the Slaughter - 8
                  Season of Death - 8
                  The Choice - 6
                  Meltdown - 6
                  IP, part 1: Daedalus Demands - 5
                  ...Different Destinations - 4
                  Green Eyed Monster - 4
                  Losing Time - 4
                  Scratch n' Sniff - 4
                  Revenging Angel - 3

Fractures - 2
                  SIW, part 2: Wait For the Wheel - 2
                  Thanks For Sharing - 2

Vote for the episode you want to save!

My vote:

Wait For the Wheel!! (I am shocked that this might go before Meltdown )

Get voting!

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Wait for the Wheel

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dammit, I don't want to sacrifice any of those episodes Since you both voted for SIW pt2 though, I guess I'll vote for Thanks For Sharing, since Fractures is my least favorite of the three.

I am so sorry, I have only watched every episode once. I promise I will revise my opinions before stating them again. </sarcasm> Seriously though, I really didn't get The Choice, I just found it generally confusing. After watching it though, I've read that everyone seem to think it's a great episode, so I guess I'll have to try harder next time I watch it

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Thanks for Sharing

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Fractures

Comment

SIW, part 2: Wait For the Wheel
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                              I am so sorry, I have only watched every episode once. I promise I will revise my opinions before stating them again. </sarcasm> Seriously though, I really didn't get The Choice, I just found it generally confusing. After watching it though, I've read that everyone seem to think it's a great episode, so I guess I'll have to try harder next time I watch it
                              You really need to watch it a 2nd time. The 1st time I watched The Choice I didn't like it either. I'm not sure if I was still shocked with all the events happening or what but on later viewings I really saw what they were trying to portray and it changed my opinion of this episode greatly.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                                You really need to watch it a 2nd time. The 1st time I watched The Choice I didn't like it either. I'm not sure if I was still shocked with all the events happening or what but on later viewings I really saw what they were trying to portray and it changed my opinion of this episode greatly.
                                Yesss same here! I was a bit bored the first time, but on repeat viewings everything has a greater meaning. Woo we can agree about some Farscape things Thunderstorm!

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Working...
                                X