Episode 2 supposed to be Episode 3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 2 supposed to be Episode 3??

Was the original Episode 2 dropped or something, or were we shown things out of order tonight??
    Last edited by the fifth man; 03 October 2007, 07:44 PM.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Hmm - I was just wondering the same thing. Because the description for Birds is in no way what I saw tonight.

And we don't have an episode discussion thread yet. Anyway. I liked tonight's episode. I didn't get to see all of it-kept getting phone calls-so I'll have to go back and watch the part I missed. But I thought it was better than last week's. Which is good. I was hoping it would get better, and it looks like it's going in the right direction.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Definitely going in the right direction. But this episode screw-up thing is really bugging me.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Definitely going in the right direction. But this episode screw-up thing is really bugging me.
        Well, yeah. Me too. It explains something I was a little confused about. I'd read the episode description for the second episode, and assumed
        Spoiler:
        Will survived. But at the beginning, Jamie was at his funeral. I just figured I'd gotten it wrong, and he died in the pilot after all. But...now I'm thinking we missed something major.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Strangely enough, "Birds" hasn't shown up on the broadcast schedule yet. I wonder if they're doing some cutting-and-pasting behind the scenes to reshuffle the early episodes. Maybe it'll show up later in some form.

Spoiler:
          I think Will survived, and they're hiding him from Jaime. The writers would have had to rewrite a whole lot if the producers decided to dump his character (who even showed up in the cast photos) after the pilot -- not to mention that it probably would have been reported in the press.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            Strangely enough, "Birds" hasn't shown up on the broadcast schedule yet. I wonder if they're doing some cutting-and-pasting behind the scenes to reshuffle the early episodes. Maybe it'll show up later in some form.

Spoiler:
            I think Will survived, and they're hiding him from Jaime. The writers would have had to rewrite a whole lot if the producers decided to dump his character (who even showed up in the cast photos) after the pilot -- not to mention that it probably would have been reported in the press.
            Interesting theory. That very well could be the case. I could have sworn he survived Episode 1 too. Good to know I'm not totally losing it.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post

Spoiler:
              Interesting. And good to know. Thanks Darren!
              - Life after Stargate -
              sigpic

Comment

Has anyone downloaded it from itunes yet to see if it's the "right" ep?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Has anyone downloaded it from itunes yet to see if it's the "right" ep?
                  Right, wouldn't that be something. NBC showing the wrong episode of it's own show.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Well, yeah. Me too. It explains something I was a little confused about. I'd read the episode description for the second episode, and assumed
                    Spoiler:
                    Will survived. But at the beginning, Jamie was at his funeral. I just figured I'd gotten it wrong, and he died in the pilot after all. But...now I'm thinking we missed something major.
                    I was wondering the same thing- I thought he survived as well. It was certainly one of those "what the frak?" moments at the beginning there.

Comment

I thought it was strange that that guy was
                      Spoiler:
                      supposedly "dead" after it didn't seem to have been that life threatening a wound, but the writing on this show isn't that top notch so I just attributed it to poor writing...that they were writing Will off so soon...or the possibility that he was still alive but they were hiding the truth from Jamie.

DirectTV's episode guide listing listed the episode name and description of last night's episode so it was a planned change rather than mistake.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

I still hope we find out why they made this change to the episode order.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

could this perhaps be part of all the production troubles that have been plauging the show?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                            could this perhaps be part of all the production troubles that have been plauging the show?
                            If I hear correctly, there are more than production problems: Key demographic down 30% from episode one...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

And yet from what I hear Bionic Woman is one of only two new shows that folks are tagging for a "season pass" on... Tivo or DVR or whatever. Guess I should have looked more closely at the article. LOL!

Oh well. If it tanks, it tanks, but so far I'm still watching. ...As long as I can remember it's on. Skipped the premiere 'cos I got it off unbox and I wanted to see what was happening on Criminal Minds and then this week I tuned into CM without even thinking about it. Didn't even realize I'd missed it until I saw comments here. Oops. Good thing it re-airs.

Comment

Working...
                              X