Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of curiosity is there a reason you felt a need to start a separate thread for this instead of simply posting to the official ep discussion thread? Between that and the now-defunct discussion thread a lot of your issues- and many more- have already been discussed. If you're looking for a sampling of what other people think, those would be the places to start.

As for "did it really just start?" all you have to do is look at this folder and see that there are only two unlocked ep discussion threads to give you an indication of how many eps have aired here.

Oh and it's usually a bad idea to try and get around the word filters. Darren put them there for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Just out of curiosity is there a reason you felt a need to start a separate thread for this instead of simply posting to the official ep discussion thread? Between that and the now-defunct discussion thread a lot of your issues- and many more- have already been discussed. If you're looking for a sampling of what other people think, those would be the places to start.

As for "did it really just start?" all you have to do is look at this folder and see that there are only two unlocked ep discussion threads to give you an indication of how many eps have aired here.

Oh and it's usually a bad idea to try and get around the word filters. Darren put them there for a reason.

Sorry...........

I started my post as a new thread because we're in Australia and
      thought there may be other locals who might like to reply there
      and not be spoilt..

As for the word filters I wasn't trying to get around them but
      be polite by using the asterix's .... I wasn't trying to be
      controversial and swear for the sake of it. That's just how
      I felt.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        Do you mean Mark Sheppard? The guy who plays Anthony Anthros? Because that guy has been in sooo much. Everything from BSG to Medium to 24.

Anyway, I just saw the pilot a couple of days ago and thought it was pretty good. There are a couple of things that bugged me. Telling her sister she was skiing? Really? Come on.

Also, the little girl in the car with "thought it was cool ..." line was a little suspect.

Other than that though I think that so far it looks promising.

cshawzye, Trek_Girl42, ShadowMaat

Thanks for the info!! Mark Sheppard was another one that was bugging me … now I remember him from BSG and 24. I don’t remember him from Firefly though … oh well, only watched it through once, caught a few of the episodes on SciFi recently though.

The guy I was thinking about (finally made the connection between the name in the credits and his face last night!!) was Miguel Ferrer (looked him up on IMDB). Guess I remember him from his guest appearances on some the 80’s shows I watched, or maybe caught him in advertisements or a clip or two from some of the other (million?) shows he’s been on.

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
          The guy I was thinking about (finally made the connection between the name in the credits and his face last night!!) was Miguel Ferrer (looked him up on IMDB). Guess I remember him from his guest appearances on some the 80’s shows I watched, or maybe caught him in advertisements or a clip or two from some of the other (million?) shows he’s been on.
          Did you ever watch the more recent show, Crossing Jordan? He was Jordan's boss.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            Did you ever watch the more recent show, Crossing Jordan? He was Jordan's boss.
            No, believe it or not, I rarely watch TV, and just never sat down and watched CJ. I'd probably like the show (I'll watch Law & Order occasionally), just never took the time to sit down and watch it.

Comment

I remember Miguel from Twin Peaks. And also from a short-lived show called Broken Badges. And another short-lived Lynch series called On the Air. And Crossing Jordan, of course. I love him. In a he-kinda-scares-me way.

Comment

Saw the first episode here in Australia last week. All I can say is simply this.

Wow.... that sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Saw the first episode here in Australia last week. All I can say is simply this.

Wow.... that sucked!

Ditto.... We had the pilot here in Adelaide lat week. Same for you guys
                  too I think wherever you are... It sucked heaps.. Not even worth being
                  an homage to the original.... And apparently the 2nd episode is even
                  more confusing then the first

Comment

uk premiere just finished, quite enjoyed it i mean its no battlestar galactica but its definetely worth an hour of my time each week, is it just me or do brits do american accents better than americans do british accents

Comment

I thought it was a decent enough Pilot episode, nothing special but certainly watchable. I would have preferred if they had taken more time over Jamie's adjustment to her bionics, it seemed rushed and unrealistic. Interestingly for a cancelled show it gave ITV2 in the UK it's highest rating ever.

Comment

Hmmm...

1. Good to see Katee in something else, not going to complain about Aaron turning up either.

2. Is will dead or not?

3. Who the frack are these people and what do they want Jamie to do for them?

Hmmm...6.5/10 More question marks than I'd like.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Michelle Ryan did a much, much better job in Jeckyll then Bionic Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                            Michelle Ryan did a much, much better job in Jeckyll then Bionic Woman.
                            That's because the writing on Jekyll was much, much better. The writing for BW was a bit lacking. Not even a phenomenally talented actor could do much with the writing from BW. I believe Michelle did a fabulous job with what she was given in BW. Too bad the writing kinda blew.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X