This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    This show could be "pushing daisies" before too long. Morgan walked? Not a good sign.
    Michelle Ryan's Bionic Woman short circuits as ratings plummet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Last week's premiere episode was panned by critics in the US and now viewers are following suit, with ratings for the second episode falling by a staggering 30 per cent
    Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
    They had to fake the ratings
    They had to fake the ratings.
    Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post
      Michelle Ryan's Bionic Woman short circuits as ratings plummet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773
      Right... the show had 10.94 Million viewers last week, that's third in total viewers for that night. The show goes through a normal sophomore slump and it's the end of the world. Yes it went down 30%... so do most shows when they first start off. How many viewers did StarGate have last week? How many viewers did Battlestar have last week?

Link: http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...451/m/14210057
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Ratings at Skiffy

Ghost Hunters - 1.5
        Wraiths of Roanoke - 1.2
        ECW - 1.2
        Stargate Atlantis - 1.1
        Odyssey 5 - 0.8
        End of Days - 0.8
        Bionic Woman - 0.8
        Highlander: The Source - 0.8

Nielsen Galaxy Report, 10/8/07
        Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
        They had to fake the ratings
        They had to fake the ratings.
        Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

The ratings for the show's last new episode was 7.5ish million. That is TERRIBLE for a show that primeired with over 13 million about a month ago.

Plus with the strike happening Monday NBC might not keep with the show.

Comment

I think it's bombing here in Aussieland too. I haven't even watched an ep, not interested.

Comment

I have and early guesses for me, i like it but its not original enough to survive.

Comment

the past couple years, I have ahad the uncanny ability to sniff out crap tv shows and everyone i pick gets cancelled. i picked BW to fall off a ledge but it isnt as bad as i thought, however, my prophecy looks to be true

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                  the past couple years, I have ahad the uncanny ability to sniff out crap tv shows and everyone i pick gets cancelled. i picked BW to fall off a ledge but it isnt as bad as i thought, however, my prophecy looks to be true

A blind deaf man could see that BW would fail.

Comment

no crap

Comment

And to finish my thought....

A blind deaf man could see that BW would fail....

yet Gateworld couldn't.

Comment

I don't think any of that is true to be honest. Watch the show its really pretty damn good I enjoy it alot. I don't understand the bad rap it's getting to be honest.

Oh and in response to the first post, while I respect that you have an opinion kindly GET LOST. This isn't the place to bad mouth the show jsut like the Atlantis season 4 section isn't the palce to bad mouth Atlantis season 4. yes i'm aware that it still happens, but there is a reason why the mods have confined the people who feel a need to come here for the sole purpose of complaining to their own threads.

Comment

Having complaints/misgivings about BW doesn't make anyone unwelcome here. Blind hatred, hostility, antagonism and fan ridicule might, but general, well-tempered complaints should be fine.

And for those who insist on a campaign of hatred and insults, there are two handy features: the report post button (which looks like this: ) and the Ignore User feature. If you view a person's profile there'll be an option to add them to your Ignore list. This'll block all of the unpleasant person's posts so you don't have to be subjected to its venom. You'll see that they've posted and there'll be an option to view the individual posts, but in my experience folks that get put on ignore are usually there for a good reason. It isn't a weakness or an inability to accept a person's viewpoint, it's just a good way to avoid being bothered by stuff- especially stuff that is calculated to be bothersome and combative.

Oh, and the reason those with valid concerns are generally confined to specific threads is to protect them from the flames, ridicule, and hatred of those who disagree with them, NOT to protect the rest of the forum from their opinions. There are hostile antis, yes, but their attitude is rarely confined to the appropriate threads... just as the hostile pros usually go out of their way to attack people, too.
                          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 04 November 2007, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post

Oh and in response to the first post, while I respect that you have an opinion kindly GET LOST. This isn't the place to bad mouth the show jsut like the Atlantis season 4 section isn't the palce to bad mouth Atlantis season 4. yes i'm aware that it still happens, but there is a reason why the mods have confined the people who feel a need to come here for the sole purpose of complaining to their own threads.
                            How about you GET LOST!

This is a BW forum, so this is EXACTLY the place to put this topic. The whole point of this topic is to make fun of the fact that Gateworld added this completely pointless forum that is a waste of space.

So don't like that, then GET LOST!

Comment

And the whole point of this section is to discuss a show that has alot of potential to be a good show. The section isn't a waste of sapce taht is your opinion. If you don't like the show I give to you the same advice I give to those lossers who insist on complaining about the new seasons of atlantis.

Just leave the site and stop watching.

Also the pro's arn't attacking people they are defending themselves from people who shouldn't even be here. Anti's should jsut leave, thats why the close account buttons exists.

Comment

The current thread for that is Why are people who don't like the show even here? I think it's best not to drag this thread off topic with more petty sniping.

Comment

Working...
                                X