This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Yeah I know...Teal'c is awesome Well sorry to hear you won't be playing the RPG....you would be very good at it. But I understand the time commitment thing....as I am heading back to school now and a bit concerned I won't have the time much...but I always make a point to check in here at least once or twice a day so I can at least swing a post or two But thanks for getting us rolling and keeping an eye on things ....that really helps! *HUGS* <<<<<< promised hugs for being able to call you Sammy
    When i think of that hug, this instantly comes to mind for some reason.

Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I am rather confused right now. I am a supposed to have Daniel suiting up for an adventure on the General Hammond?
      -------------
      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
        I am rather confused right now. I am a supposed to have Daniel suiting up for an adventure on the General Hammond?
        Uhh no. Daniel is not a part of SG-1 at this time. He would be assisting Jack and Landry with welcoming newcomers to the SGC.PuddleJumperOZ is going to be dealing with that soon enough, and i'm actually interested in what you've got in mind with the Kassa/Corn conncetion i always figured Kassa was a mutation of Corn, not the other way around. After that... really the sky is the limit.
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
          When i think of that hug, this instantly comes to mind for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omvKySSRa2Y&feature=related
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Uhh no. Daniel is not a part of SG-1 at this time. He would be assisting Jack and Landry with welcoming newcomers to the SGC.PuddleJumperOZ is going to be dealing with that soon enough, and i'm actually interested in what you've got in mind with the Kassa/Corn conncetion i always figured Kassa was a mutation of Corn, not the other way around. After that... really the sky is the limit.
            Right now I am playing that Kassa is mutation of corn or some sort of human forced crossing breeding like tomacco on the Simpsons.
            -------------
            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Right now I am playing that Kassa is mutation of corn or some sort of human forced crossing breeding like tomacco on the Simpsons.
              now if you could cross donuts with health food and somehow make donuts healthy for you.... I'm there!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

Yes, I'm weird. i find life funner that way

Comment

Go with it! Sounds cool

Comment

Yes, I'm weird. i find life funner that way
                    I like weird....I"m weird too

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
                      I'm glad I didn't go to Uni, couldn't handle all the girls.
                      To many distractions?
                      -------------
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                        Heya! Do you guys have room for one more?
                        I'll play nice
                        Oh boy yes Ryn, the more the merrier

Comment

I'm prolly being horrendously obtuse, but PJOz' post has me a tad confused due to the timeline? Do I write as if three weeks has passed, or are we in flashback mode? Clarification welcomed, because I'm so green with regard to these things you could mow me and feed me to sheep. Basically, I'm not comfortable with cocking it up on the first page.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            I'm prolly being horrendously obtuse, but PJOz' post has me a tad confused due to the timeline? Do I write as if three weeks has passed, or are we in flashback mode? Clarification welcomed.
                            I'd say just start from where the intro ends. I'm not sure why PJOZ felt it necessary to 'send-off' Atlantis since it was already stated in the Intro.

Since you're playing Keller, perhaps she should check Todd to make sure he's okay after being in Stasis. With Trill around you could get a nice scene going

Comment

I got dad to post the flashback just to get the thread rolling. The timeline should pick up from arriving in the PG. Any one of the Atlantis characters can start it off, I did advise Issy in that direction....I think BTW Sammy can you set up a post in the SGC thread at Washington, for the reveal, it doesn't have to be a dialogue, just something dad can pick up on with O'Neill and have Daniel there as well as Strom. Dad's at a bit of a loss on how to get it in motion.

Comment

Posted, but still bricking myself about this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X