Was that Riley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that Riley?

When Scott was telling Young about the "sizeable spider" was that Riley operating the control panel?

I guess he's ok then? Good to know.

Originally posted by Fridgefiend View Post
    When Scott was telling Young about the "sizeable spider" was that Riley operating the control panel?

I guess he's ok then? Good to know.
    Yes it was
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It was Riley.

Comment

Indeed.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Zelix: told you so
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Yes it was
            Week long party
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

RILEY IS BACK!!!!!

Next week strong ratings jump for SGU. My prediction 1.75 millions. Next after that: 1.822 millions. Tuesday night: 3.401 millions!

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Hey Zelix: told you so
              ???
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

RILEY!

Oh my beating heart, Riley is alive and well (For now).
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Your "Life of Riley" thread
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Your "Life of Riley" thread
                    I still think the kino are considered non-canon by the writers or they was some plot hole there. Riley being back doesn't change that but makes the show much more enjoyable!!
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                      I still think the kino are considered non-canon by the writers or they was some plot hole there. Riley being back doesn't change that but makes the show much more enjoyable!!
                      The KINO clips are considered to be canon. Although its not like they effect the show that much
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes it was!!

I wonder if they're going to explain anything about his recovery, or anything like that, or just sort of surreptitiously stick him back in...?

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                          Yes it was!!

I wonder if they're going to explain anything about his recovery, or anything like that, or just sort of surreptitiously stick him back in...?
                          maybe just a kino video or something of Eli welcoming him back?

Comment

I'd say that the guy's been out of gate/stone duty since Earth, and has just been off recovering/lazing about. After a few months of that, Colonel Young found his secret hideaway, and the now-healed Riley has to go back to work, all grumpier than ever.

He's also appeared in two Kinosodes since his blow-up in Earth, for those wondering. Both can be found in the Kinosode thread - one has Riley explain the basics of a solar flare to Eli (In a post-Time Kinosode), and one has a prank war: Brody Vs Riley (WHO WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS?).

Linky: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post11438742

Kino 18 and Kino 24 respectively.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

it's great we lose bag but regain Riley
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X