X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Hmm well.

Spoiler:
    In a hotel we once stayed in the headboard was screwed to the wall and later on so was I ( ). The consequence was that, somewhere in all the *cough* excitement, we managed to pull it off the wall. It made a helluva noise as it crashed to the floor.

That's nothing though. And ex and I broke an entire bed once... oh dear!

Ponders having them snowed in at a nearby hotel in adjoining suites after all. Oh.. the possibilities there...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Hi S/J Shippers .

This thread will be merged into the original Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Appreciation Thread once ( and if ) Greg is able to trace the problem that's caused the disappearance of posts and pageloads of graphics very recently.

The original thread is "Stickied" for ease for the moment ,to enable you to copy/paste your conversations and links over here.

Many thanks for your patience .

Bagpuss
      GateWorld Moderator.
      So is this thread only temporary? Or more permanent?
      And thanks for the help.

*Huggles ship family* And yes, it is a bit odd that all this started happening right after we got past 10,000 pages. *Sighs*

EDIT: SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, SJ4ever, Just making sure we all know.
      Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 12 December 2009, 03:51 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Ponders having them snowed in at a nearby hotel in adjoining suites after all. Oh.. the possibilities there...
        :: giggles :: Hey whatever breaks your headboard right? Or rather... their headboard

Comment

YAY!! New thread and we have gutter talk already!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi S/J Shippers .

This thread will be merged into the original Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Appreciation Thread once ( and if ) Greg is able to trace the problem that's caused the disappearance of posts and pageloads of graphics very recently.

The original thread is "Stickied" for ease for the moment ,to enable you to copy/paste your conversations and links over here.

Bagpuss
            GateWorld Moderator.
            thank you, bagpuss (and others) for your help!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              It doesn't surprise me - but what a boring airport to get snowed in at Especially if you're at Humphrey terminal. Gee. I wonder what Sam and Jack would do to entertain themselves....
              Find the nearest empty storage closet.

Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

sam/jack ship is SO strong, it broke the thread!

*squees at shipper power to break things*

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

I can't help but wonder if it wasn't some of the gutter water splashing over and ruining the controls...

Comment

I can't help but wonder if it wasn't some of the gutter water splashing over and ruining the controls...
                    I don't know, the angst is pretty heavy - might have weighed down the thread and it just couldn't bounce back.

Comment

I don't know, the angst is pretty heavy - might have weighed down the thread and it just couldn't bounce back.
                      Tis True. In fact, I was just watching Trio and thinking that, considering the three ships I believe are 'canon' from SG1 and SGA (as in, created deliberately by TPTB and not simply fan-derived), each sort of 'favors' a different pillar of ship. I think Sam/Jack are the 'angst' couple. Really.

And thats why I huggles them.

(((())))

Cause they need it more, really

Comment

Tis True. In fact, I was just watching Trio and thinking that, considering the three ships I believe are 'canon' from SG1 and SGA (as in, created deliberately by TPTB and not simply fan-derived), each sort of 'favors' a different pillar of ship. I think Sam/Jack are the 'angst' couple. Really.

And thats why I huggles them.

(((())))

Cause they need it more, really
                        What are the other two? Keller/McKay right? Fluffy definitely... but... who's the other?

Comment

What are the other two? Keller/McKay right? Fluffy definitely... but... who's the other?
                          Daniel/Vala (in main characters, there are obviously lots of other's non main/main). And.. well.. Vala...

Comment

WOOHOO WE CAN BE CRAZY AGAIN!!!!!!! We need a GRACE GIF PLEASE.....
                            WHOO!!! *Runs around holding shippy pics (and broccoli)*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            I do fgifs on demand....

Yay. A S/J thread without the grace kiss...is not a....S/J thread???
                            *Stares at gif* Uh... ya! An SJ thread is nothing without the gifs, or the pics, or the broccoli... and most inportently, the ship could not go on without the crazy wonderful ship family. *Huggles ship family again*

Okay.

This one is entirely Twilight506's fault. She'll get it. Fortunately, so did my beta. And Pol. Pol might too...

The rest of you.

Good luck.

The next chapter to my SaminAtlantis Series Peripheral Visions: December 29th

EDIT: Btw, did anyone else feel strangely bereft upon going to hit 'reply' and finding nothing there?!?
                            Every year, with her boyfriend????

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            I made this fast in honour of this new thread

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...mJackgoing.jpg
                            This is awesome, and very sweet.

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                            I can't believe it... we broke the Thread!

But I see the new thread is here to ease our way out of withdrawal.. woohoo

And it's LOVELY!!!
                            We did! Very hard to believe...

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            LOL, I think that it's *so* ironic that all these problems started happening *just* as we made it to 10,000 pages!

We must have broken GW!!!

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            new thread so...

!!! Secret Santa !!!

The deadline for Secret Santa was on the 11th of December. I know I gave you another day but I haven't heard from some of you. So can you please e-mail me back today. If I don't hear from you at all I will assume that you can't make it or decided to just not make anything. And I'll have to ask one of the back-up people to make something. I really hope I don't have to do that.

If you haven't gotten a e-mail from me asking you about Secret Santa, it means I received yours.

I only need to receive it from: m_wendy_r, NeverOnEarth, Nanjana, Sg-1fanintn, Vandola, Jess, TrueRomantic.
                            From most of you I got a form of communication and also when you will finish it. For some of you I don't...If I don't please contact me today, please.

If everything goes acording to plan. I will be sending the gifts out on Monday, or maybe Tuesday. So for people who have something on youtube on private. You can set them to not private on Monday.

!!! Secret Santa !!!
                            *Waits for Monday* Can't wait to see who my SS is! *Looks around for a suspicous face*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            YAY!! New thread and we have gutter talk already!!!!
                            That's us!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Wow... we have the power to break things? Man! When we actually get our shipsfermation the internet will break!

EDIT: Wow, that was long...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              Every year, with her boyfriend???
                              Not if you read the other chapters

Comment

Hi S/J Shippers .

This thread will be merged into the original Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Appreciation Thread here once ( and if ) Greg is able to trace the problem that's caused the disappearance of posts and pageloads of graphics very recently.

Bagpuss
                                GateWorld Moderator.
                                meaning that he's going through the thread with an ARG right?

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                                Wow.

It looks like the 10,000/200,000 mark did break the thread.

*settle into new home*

*wonders how quickly we can get to 200,000 posts again*

PS: Don't forget to rate this new thread.
                                hopefully a temporary home....and I did that already....

Tater tot hotdish.

Yeah sure ya betcha!
                                indeed.....sounds yummy.....

You know, I use 'ya betcha' so often myself I have to take it *out* of fics...

Doncha know?

(I live just over 3 hours away from you, Twi, which is like next door around here...)
                                which means you can get together for stargate parties every weekend....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                One page.

and we are already in the gutter.... Good!!!

Eve loved the pic
                                indeed....

It doesn't surprise me - but what a boring airport to get snowed in at Especially if you're at Humphrey terminal. Gee. I wonder what Sam and Jack would do to entertain themselves....
                                gee...I wonder....

Comment

Working...
                                X