No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... we have a couple of pics here from Rite of Passage. Not exactly shippy, but at least they are together!

And another shot with loads of caption potential! <sniggle>

Up next, 2001...

First of all, thank goodness Joe ended up a goner. I almost kinda liked him. Better than that's for sure!

These two are thinking that they just saved the world for the last time... and maybe now they can have some time to explore their relationship... Too bad the saviors turn out to be such villians!

Jack meets Joe and is none too impressed. Sam likes him, though...

Through my Gutter-tinted Rosy Shipper lens, I spy Sam sneaking a peak at Jack's six!

Just a shot of Jack being Jack... And Sam enjoying it!

The Black Widow Curse rears its head again, and another potential love interest for Sam bites the dust, but Sam saves the day again....

And Jack's quite proud of her... (And maybe just a *teensy* bit relieved that he doesn't have to worry about the competition... )
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

I was a little surprised *cough* about the picture of AT at the bottom of the website. The one that says 'I'd kree her Jaffa, if you know what I mean.'
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

And now to the Season Five Shippy crescendo, Desperate Measures!

Sam goes missing, and Jack will do anything to find her...

Bargain with a homeless guy...

Deal with Maybourne...

Even put on the clothes he abhors (but looks so good in!) and deal with another Washington suit he can't stand...

He manages to rescue her in the nick of time...

And promptly gets himself shot for his efforts...

It seriously looks like she's copping a feel in this cap... Or is that my foggy Shipper lenses acting up again?

At any rate, she's right there by his bedside after his injury, in case he needs her... if she only knew how much he does!
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

And the doom-laden end... Apophis is even more of a threat then ever

Thanks for the viewing, Jann!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            And the doom-laden end... Apophis is even more of a threat then ever

Thanks for the viewing, Jann!
            Dumm Dumm Dumm

The same Josi! It is always fun to see old SG episodes again!
            sigpic

Comment

Well... I wanted to join in the viewing and pressed play... to Crossroads. That wasn't the ep of the week was it. And I kept wondering why did we choose a Teal'c episode, and kept waiting for Jacob to come in, but he never did and so... yeah TEAL'C THE FIRST SHIPPER!

Sanctuary ot and spoiler for Haunted

Spoiler:
              PDL directed the last ep And it's John/Helen ship episode!!!!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Well... I wanted to join in the viewing and pressed play... to Crossroads. That wasn't the ep of the week was it. And I kept wondering why did we choose a Teal'c episode, and kept waiting for Jacob to come in, but he never did and so... yeah TEAL'C THE FIRST SHIPPER!

Spoiler:
                ROFL! *hugs though* Well...you tried! Which is what counts!
                It were both...in a way...T episodes...although Crossroads is more of a T episode than Serpents Venom is...
                sigpic

Comment

Though there was a part where Jack played with something in Sam's office.

Spoiler:
                  No,it wasn't Sam.

A girl can dream right
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    ROFL! *hugs though* Well...you tried! Which is what counts!
                    It were both...in a way...T episodes...although Crossroads is more of a T episode than Serpents Venom is...
                    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I missed that episode! I love it!!!!

Especially the moment where Jack pulls Sam to the wall... awwww!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I missed that episode! I love it!!!!

Especially the moment where Jack pulls Sam to the wall... awwww!
                      I prefer the moment before that when Jack has his head on her belly...Rawrrr
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I prefer the moment before that when Jack has his head on her belly...Rawrrr
                        Oh, I love that moment too, especially when I'm wearing the ship glasses! But the moment when he's pulling her and he's hoping that the bomb won't touch the wall, Idk, it's kinda like, if they're die right then, they're gonna die holding each other. Which I'm sure wasn't the intended emotion of that scene, but I see it that way
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Darn! I missed it through playing with........ other things

Am I allowed to say that Major Wood looked really HOT in that ep? No? Said it now, so there

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Am I allowed to say that Major Wood looked really HOT in that ep? No? Said it now, so there
                            May I say that Major Wood looks hot in every ep? Yes? Great.

And here's little something to get us entratained, until someone comes up with something.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Dude, you said "Major Wood" and I totally went to the gutter with that one.

Comment

You know I'm watching D&C right now, and I find it funny how Daniel always assumes that it's Sam who's coming on to Jack. And he seems so clueless about the ship
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X