Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
    awwww....nothing like babies so sweet thanks for the info, since I (sorry don't hate me) no idea who she was until she came on Stargate...mind you it seems to be a pattern for me.

Nice to see Mike/Claudia are friends

-JJ
    A lot of people missed Farscape when it was on the TV channels near them Get Farscape DVDs from the nearest DVD rental, you'll love Claudia as Aeryn, she's 180% different from Vala.

Comment

HERE you can see another 200th Celebration clip, this time from Hypaspace. There's really funny Claudia and Michael moment in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        HERE you can see another 200th Celebration clip, this time from Hypaspace. There's really funny Claudia and Michael moment in it!

We will update more pics tomorrow at claudiablacknews

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

We will update more pics tomorrow at claudiablacknews
          How did you make them?

Comment

How did you make them?
            A friend made them for me but i think it's something to do with 'print screen'

Comment

A friend made them for me but i think it's something to do with 'print screen'
              "print screen" works while you're watching the clip on the website. Haven't yet found out how to do caps from the file on my HD.

Thank you very much for the caps, valaCB!

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

*giggle* *snort* giggle* Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the caps!! They're so damn cute together aww

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    "print screen" works while you're watching the clip on the website. Haven't yet found out how to do caps from the file on my HD.

A.
                    You can make caps with most players, like ... Media Player, VLC...etc. Personally I like BSPlayer best

Comment

*Smiles like crazy *
                      Thanks for the link... and may season 10 be the one of Daniel and Vala...
                      Can't wait till the 200th ep comes on TV !!!
                      Save Earth it's the only planet with Chocolate

Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth. - Souza

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                        You can make caps with most players, like ... Media Player, VLC...etc. Personally I like BSPlayer best
                        I know, but that format doesn't allow it for some reason.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                          I know, but that format doesn't allow it for some reason.

A.
                          It won't? okay that's weird....hmm

Comment

I've been away a couple days and I already missed the spoilers. I'm assuming y'all read them already. I'm confused, but that's okay. I'm sure the storyline will be revised again. Also excited about the casting spoiler.

I have no self-control when it comes to Vala spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              I've been away a couple days and I already missed the spoilers. I'm assuming y'all read them already. I'm confused, but that's okay. I'm sure the storyline will be revised again. Also excited about the casting spoiler.

I have no self-control when it comes to Vala spoilers.

You're talking about "Memento Mori" spoilers? Sounds interesting and I'm really looking forward to this episode, as well as remaining 19

Comment

*bump*

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X