Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    Nah ... I never really liked Farscape *hides* so I don't think they need more scenes together... Daniel/Cam and Teal'c/Cam do tho! And Vala/Teal'c are fun together, rather see those two in a scene
    Here's all of them together.

And Vala/Teal'c could be a lot of fun!

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
      Seeing as how I'm coming in so late, I'll just speak my mind and try and follow the best I can what's going on here:

Anyway, with their tension and relationship...... you know it's gonna happen. The way they banter and "hate" each other, you know it was love at first sight.

But the Scaper in me wants to see Mitchell/Vala.

I mean, Ben and Claudia had such great chemistry. Then I remind myself that this is Stargate, not Farscape, and that they're playing very different characters... and that Michael and Claudia have great chemistry too... and so-on and so-forth.
      That's what makes it so much fun for me and one of the reasons I love them together, the fact that Michael and Claudia seemed to instantly become best friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ate/casts9.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...achhead105.jpg

A.
        Aw I LOVE the first pic!!! Shows just how much fun they have on set! *g*

Yeah it makes me laugh watching Teal'c reaction to what Vala does. Penny for your thoughts Teal'c

Jello for u

Comment

Comment

Aw I LOVE the first pic!!! Shows just how much fun they have on set! *g*

Yeah it makes me laugh watching Teal'c reaction to what Vala does. Penny for your thoughts Teal'c

Jello for u
            *slurp*

Thanks.

CJ says so much just with his facial expressions.

Ok, that are is hands.....

A.

Comment

I have not seen Daniel smile like that except when around Vala, or become that annoyed and frustrated, either.

As I stated before....the attraction and chemistry are there, I just don't know if they can have the relationship some would like to see. If they did become involved in a romance,the writers and actors would have to move slowly and carefully. Rushing things usually spells trouble.....

If it can be done and done right, would I like to see them together: Yes, they could be good for eachother

Happy Posting
              It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

*slurp*

Thanks.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../tealcvala.jpg

A.
                Haha yeah that's true

It's just so fun to see the whole gang change when she's around. Even Sam

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing more scenes with Mitchell and Vala, but I don't think there's any chemistry between them. Ben and Claudia are great actors and were great on Farscape. There will never be another John and Aeryn. *sigh* I'm such a J/A shipper.

Obviously, I love the Daniel/Vala banter and we need to see much more of it. Some shippiness wouldn't hurt, either, would it?

Comment

*slurp*

Thanks.

A.
                    I've never wanted to be Teal'c more in my life..........

Comment

Hey, anyone have a cap of the one where Michael's smelling Claudia's pits? I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I first saw that.

There's only us,
                      There's only this
                      Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                      No other road,
                      No other way
                      No day but today...

Comment

Nah ... I never really liked Farscape *hides* so I don't think they need more scenes together... Daniel/Cam and Teal'c/Cam do tho! And Vala/Teal'c are fun together, rather see those two in a scene
                        Don't feel bad I hadn't even heard of FarScape until BB was coming on the show.

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ate/casts9.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...achhead105.jpg

A.
                          OMG that group shot is so cute (ignore the fact that Jack isn't involved) I'm still a little iffy on the Cam character but I'm getting used to him...as for Vala ever since PU I just adore her character with Daniel...
                          Spoiler:
                          the whole pregnancy is odd though, I'll have to see how that works out

sig by chlex

Comment

*slurp*

Thanks.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../tealcvala.jpg

A.
                            I wish I were Claudia there....that CJ has huge arms whoa he could probably throw me across the room.

sig by chlex

Comment

Forgot to last night ..

WOOHOO 100 PAGES!!

And thanks guys Btw does anyone have a cap of that scene in Avalon where Cam is fighting the knight and in the background u can see Daniel hugging her protectivly at one point?
                              Here it is:

Spoiler:

Comment

"Missed me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X