This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever coming back??

Is SGA going to come back someday? I mean, it kinda ended in the middle of things..

sorry for posing this and not searching first.

Stargate Atlantis has been cancelled. They are planning on a Stargate Atlantis movie (Extinction) for DVD. But...God knows when that's gonna happen.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by AlonNt View Post
      Is SGA going to come back someday? I mean, it kinda ended in the middle of things..

sorry for posing this and not searching first.
      As it's your first post we'll let you off

But no, it's never ever coming back. Ever. According to the writers and the owners etc. Never say never, but in the highly unlikely event it does, it won't be in the near future I'm sorry to say.
      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

No. Atlantis is done give or take a few potential movies
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Who knows?! They could get bored and want to return to old things, but I HIGHLY doubt it. We will get some movies though.
          Last edited by Replicator Todd; 19 October 2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Bah, pity. Still, all good things must come to an end I guess, so time to start saving to get them all on DVD. I'm not too fond of Stargate Universe at the moment mind; I'd rather another season perhaps tieing up loose ends in SGA than another one to get our heads round (yes, wishful thinking for the former part, I know).

Comment

You never know. If there is green in it for them, they'll do just about anything.

To that end(optimistic, I know) I've already written out the first half season for them.

Seriously though, I've written it that way just in case the one in a billion chance of them using it actually pans out.

Or if MGM ever sells it.
              Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki
                To that end(optimistic, I know) I've already written out the first half season for them.

Seriously though, I've written it that way just in case the one in a billion chance of them using it actually pans out.
                Well, if they don't go for it, someday you'll have to share it with us.

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
                  Well, if they don't go for it, someday you'll have to share it with us.

Already have. It's in the fanfic section.
                  Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

The DVDs sold great and SGUs doing pretty good. If the Sg1 movie comes out in a timely fashion and does well im sure well be seeing the sga film pretty quick after.

Comment

They still have the sets in the studios and pay a lot of money for that so I think there is a chance Atlantis will come back. Either in form of a movie (which is more likely) or maybe really again in a six season (which is as high as the chance to win in lottery millions of dollar...) Well... hope for the best, but expect the worse ^^

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                        The DVDs sold great and SGUs doing pretty good. If the Sg1 movie comes out in a timely fashion and does well im sure well be seeing the sga film pretty quick after.
                        The SG1 film first? That seems unlikely as it doesnt even have a title yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          The SG1 film first? That seems unlikely as it doesnt even have a title yet.

The Title is the least important part of a film.

It's actually more likely that if they have to choose, they'll film the SG-1 movie first.

And - uh . . . where is the SGA movie thread? Am I looking in the wrong place? Wasn't there a thread about it?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            The Title is the least important part of a film.

It's actually more likely that if they have to choose, they'll film the SG-1 movie first.

And - uh . . . where is the SGA movie thread? Am I looking in the wrong place? Wasn't there a thread about it?
                            Do you mean the 'will there be a movie?' thread? If so, it was in the Movies folder, it looks like it's been pulled, there was some OT stuff I think I've PM'd Tame to ask if it will return
                            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

SGA is pretty much done, just be happy we got 5 series out of it, some shows dont even get that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X