No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C: But you said I should try to amuse myself....
    D: Yeah, but not at my expense!

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yummy run of cam/dan double thunkin'. *drools*
      sigpic

Comment

CKO, i thought you work today...or is it at 430pm you work
        sigpic

Comment

We probably need a thread titled: Daniel and Cameron Thunk thread, but that may be too much hotness for us fangirls, right?

But I'm willing to risk it.

Comment

So the red leather is the PK uniform? *fans self* I haven't seen all the episodes and my friend Ann (my Farscape guru) told me that he was extremely hot wearing it. I believe the phrase she used was "walking orgasm."

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              So the red leather is the PK uniform? *fans self* I haven't seen all the episodes and my friend Ann (my Farscape guru) told me that he was extremely hot wearing it. I believe the phrase she used was "walking orgasm."
              Which reminds me... you can judge for yourself Michelle... just don't let the sound of my *thunks* *thuds* *sighs* *moans* influence your verdict in any way. The walk will do it for itself!

PK John makes his 1st entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...argate0439.jpg
                D: See... when the hussies are "working", they don't come in and thunk as much, so you gotta learn to amuse yourself.
                C: Hmmmmmmm
                Cam: How about a spot of mud wrestling?

Cam: I see from my alter ego's new interview at Gateworld that I'm going to be doing some of that in Season 10!

Cam: We could follow it up by practising these fireman lifts... my hussies seem to like that for some reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                  LOVE the hats, Kas!!! YUMMY! And ya know? I never liked Daniel in his hats, but Cam is just so damn adorable in them!!! I smell a new "mad hatters club" brewing.

hehehe
                  Don't tempt me! LOL! He is just so absolutely divinely adorable in them and that was a great piccy run of yummy black-capped Mitchells there Neelan.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Cool Kas!!
                    Major announcement here!! GW has just updated it's AVS!! You Cam hussies can now have several to choose from....Go get em, BARB!!
                    Done, it took about 39 seconds from the moment I saw your post. Hey, it was hard choosing which picture to use.
                    LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Which reminds me... you can judge for yourself Michelle... just don't let the sound of my *thunks* *thuds* *sighs* *moans* influence your verdict in any way. The walk will do it for itself!

PK John makes his 1st entrance.

Extremely Hot Kas!

Great run Neelan!

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                        Done, it took about 39 seconds from the moment I saw your post. Hey, it was hard choosing which picture to use.
                        I know...after all this time, people suddenly have 6 to choose and another 3 or 4 in the additional bonus avs.... Do you think they are expecting a rush on Mitchells as the season progresses?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          Cam: How about a spot of mud wrestling?
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Ben/DB-002.jpg

Cam: I see from my alter ego's new interview at Gateworld that I'm going to be doing some of that in Season 10!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...bmitchbum2.jpg

Cam: We could follow it up by practising these fireman lifts... my hussies seem to like that for some reason!
                          Oh yes we do!!
                          Running off to read the news....

Comment

Extremely Hot Kas!

Great run Neelan!
                            It was... but they really knew how to film the shots... sheer brilliance starting at the feet and gradually looking up to reveal PK John. My hats go off to all the directors on that show... they really went for the unusual and daring much of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                              Hehehehehe, I knew it would be hard for you but I didn't think it would take you that long...a whole 39 seconds!! LMAO

All that praying worked!

Comment

Oh yes we do!!
                                Running off to read the news....
                                I'm pretty sure that Joe's been hanging out here again to see what we all want to see!

Big *WAVES* and *THUNKS* to Joe!

Comment

Working...
                                X